New to MustangEvolution - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Mississippi
What was the 02 lowered on and what size tires

2000_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #37
Region: Missouri
Re: New to MustangEvolution

Originally Posted by Topless04GT View Post
so I have to ask on the 02... what inspired going from a termi front, to a 99-01 cobra front? I have always thought the termi was the best front bumper, because its the only one that doesnt look like the middle is coming up higher than the outsides.
I did too, but I found the Termi front needed the supporting termi parts like the hood and such. It just didn't flow with what I had at the time.

I've always been known for my styling of a mustang. a lot of guys in my local area love what I do to them and usually ask my opinion. its probably just because I'm super anal about how my car looks. i constantly consider things like the flow of the mod and if its more aggressive, subtle, or sleek looking.

The 99/01 front just had a particular overall "flow" that I liked with teh GT hood and R hood.

Originally Posted by MedicDave View Post
Man I really love that car, who did you sell that too, I would like to go and steal it lol.
A local guy a few years ago, last I heard it got a new tranny and a supercharger. Then was wrecked and is now a track only vehicle.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Originally Posted by 2000_gt View Post
What was the 02 lowered on and what size tires
-99-04 Eibach V6 Prokit w/ no iso's in front and the lower (thicker) ISO's in rear.
-79-93 Tokiko HP Shocks/Struts (They are 1" shorter and provide more bump travel)
-18x9/10 Hypersilver Saleens
-265 tires in front and 285s in Rear

TaylorGT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings