New Mustang Owner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Arizona
New Mustang Owner

SO I did it. I purchased my first Mustang after about 25 years of lust. I am in my second day of ownership and thus far I am loving it. I go into the garage, look at her, talk to her, touch her and sit in her. Yes my wife may be a bit jealous but hey, I've known her for 10 years and lusted after the Mustang for 25 years, right? I figured if I could ever get any love or sympathy, surely it would be here, amongst fellow mustang owners.

I imagine friends, family members, work colleagues and others may sing the chants of mid life crisis. I will simply smile and care not about what they think or say. I will be too busy with my new love to give a (fill in the blanks here, ironically many 4 letter colorful metaphors fit nicely). Looking forward to many years of fun ownership.

If you get a change I posted a question in the 2010-2014 forums about leather seats. If you have any insights or knowledge I would greatly appreciate your enlightenment.

psychosiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
Registered Member

Region: Indiana
Welcome to Mustang Evolution! Pics of your new love would be nice.

ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Wisconsin
Welcome man. And don't worry about "mid life crisis" here, all those words mean is that people are jealous that they still drive minivans.

Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Texas

Advice for you... DON'T START MODDING.

I said "ohh just this one little thing".

I... Can't...stop...

Started with an exhaust. Now I commonly try to justify thousands in upgrades. (aesthetics, suspension, rims, tires, brakes, CAI, tune, etc).

It will culminate eventually with a blower... I keep saying that will happen in a few years.

Who am I kidding... She will likely have one by January.

My question is, if I bought a Shelby originally, would I still be throwing money in the air like its going out of style?

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings