Hey whats up guys - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-05-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 228
Hey whats up guys

Names Neal everyone and I'm new to the forum.
I just bought a 2013 5.0 about 2 months back

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1021918561.jpg
Views:	3697
Size:	588.4 KB
ID:	62311



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2097211926.jpg
Views:	8523
Size:	629.3 KB
ID:	62312

It's a black 5.0 the AMR(thank you American muscle) rims with 18.8 front and 18.9 back and has 255 front and 305 in the back and is of course manual.
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 228
Re: Hey whats up guys

the mustang in the backround is my bros 2012 mustang GT/CS
you all have some pretty badass cars, i like
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: Hey whats up guys

she's sooo beautifulll *drool*
what? sorry..

welcome! and congrats, cant wait to see what else you do to her
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-05-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Re: Hey whats up guys

welcome to ME! nice ride
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:00 AM   #5
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
she's sooo beautifulll *drool*
what? sorry..

welcome! and congrats, cant wait to see what else you do to her
Thank you

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
welcome to ME! nice ride
Thank, you have a pretty sweet ride too
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
98StangKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 922
Welcome!! Awesome car!
__________________
'01 Cobra
Forged Internals, Limited Slip Differential, 3:73s, Bama Tune, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Mach 1 Air Intake, 31 Spline Moser Axles.
98StangKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:59 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Welcome !!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:24 AM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Re: Hey whats up guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
Names Neal everyone and I'm new to the forum.
I just bought a 2013 5.0 about 2 months back

Attachment 62311

Attachment 62312

It's a black 5.0 the AMR(thank you American muscle) rims with 18.8 front and 18.9 back and has 255 front and 305 in the back and is of course manual.
Mustang_5.0,

Hey Neal, Welcome to MustangEVO! Congratulations on the 13', They are amazing machines. You'll find a ton of great reads & meet a lot of great people on this forum!

I love the AMR's, this reminds me of our project "Black Out" which is my favorite project car of ours! Check it Out: 2012 Mustang GT Project Blackout - YouTube, Stage 4 is coming soon. ( Hellion Single Turbo Kit & much more!)

Thanks for shopping with AM, We appreciate the business & loyalty. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

Mustang_5.0,

Hey Neal, Welcome to MustangEVO! Congratulations on the 13', They are amazing machines. You'll find a ton of great reads & meet a lot of great people on this forum!

I love the AMR's, this reminds me of our project "Black Out" which is my favorite project car of ours! Check it Out: 2012 Mustang GT Project Blackout - YouTube, Stage 4 is coming soon. ( Hellion Single Turbo Kit & much more!)

Thanks for shopping with AM, We appreciate the business & loyalty. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Dan
Dan,

Anytime sir, and thank you for the great deal. They are indeed fun cars and have a great kick to em. I can finally now keep the car straight now lol
I'm mos def gonna be shopping more with AMR. I was wondering how much more legit would a dyno run and tune would be from bama chips?
As in I email u the cars info and running conditions and you guys tune it
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jetag93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 382
Nice stang! Welcome.
__________________
2013 DIB Premium GT/CS, 6MT, Cervinis Ram-Air Hood, RTR Charcoal 19X9.5s, BBK Cat Deletes & X-Pipe, DMH E-Cutouts, GT500 Rear Diffuser w/GT500 Quad-tip Axle-Backs, AED E85 Lope Tune, Boss 302 Intake, BBK 85mm TB, JLT CAI, Dynatech Alum DS, FRPP 3.73's, Eibach Pro-Springs and Pro-Struts/shocks, J&M Adj Panhard Bar, UPR Billet Alum LCA's, BMR UCA & Bracket & Relo Brackets, Eibach Adj Sway Bars, MGW Shifter, Brembo brake kit w/14" slotted 2 piece Boogie Full Tilt Racing Rotors, Llumar 30/5 Tint
Jetag93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Kraken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Feeding Hills
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 57
Great wheel choice welcome!
The Kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Welcome, what part of Cali you from?
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
MedicDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boynton Beach, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 256
Welcome to ME, congrats on your 13 that's really nice, keep posting pics.
MedicDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:46 AM   #14
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Sweet, welcome!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #15
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Re: Hey whats up guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
Dan,

Anytime sir, and thank you for the great deal. They are indeed fun cars and have a great kick to em. I can finally now keep the car straight now lol
I'm mos def gonna be shopping more with AMR. I was wondering how much more legit would a dyno run and tune would be from bama chips?
As in I email u the cars info and running conditions and you guys tune it
Mustang 5.0,


I'm confident that our Bama tune as good if not better then a Dyno tune. All of the tunes we sell are built from the ground-up for your PCM code, your mods, octane level, style of driving, etc. We do not sell “canned” tunes. For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market! The Bama team has exclusive access to our inventory of Mustang parts, so they can test any number of combinations on different gen Mustangs. We constantly test on over 15 company Mustangs and 30+ employee-owned Mustangs to make sure that our tunes are safe, consistent and powerful.

We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect! This is only the beginning to what Bama has to offer. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Welcome! Nice stang!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #17
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc
Welcome, what part of Cali you from?
From the NorCal bay area side
How about u?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

Mustang 5.0,

I'm confident that our Bama tune as good if not better then a Dyno tune. All of the tunes we sell are built from the ground-up for your PCM code, your mods, octane level, style of driving, etc. We do not sell “canned” tunes. For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market! The Bama team has exclusive access to our inventory of Mustang parts, so they can test any number of combinations on different gen Mustangs. We constantly test on over 15 company Mustangs and 30+ employee-owned Mustangs to make sure that our tunes are safe, consistent and powerful.

We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect! This is only the beginning to what Bama has to offer. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Dan
Sweet Dan
I'll be sure to get my tune from you guys
And just curious what dyno file do u guys use?
Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:05 AM   #18
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Re: Hey whats up guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
Sweet Dan
I'll be sure to get my tune from you guys
And just curious what dyno file do u guys use?
Mustang_5.0,

The Bama Performance custom tunes are developed in-house. We constantly test on over 15 company Mustangs and 30+ employee-owned Mustangs to make sure that our tunes are safe, consistent and powerful. The Bama team has exclusive access to our inventory of Mustang parts, so they can test any number of combinations on different gen Mustangs.

All of the tunes we sell are built from the ground-up for your PCM code, your mods, octane level, style of driving, etc. We do not sell “canned” tunes. Let me know if you have any questions!

- Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Re: Hey whats up guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
From the NorCal bay area side
How about u?
I am in Fresno in central cali, we have quite a few people from your area on here.
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:48 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.