New girl here from Virginia Beach :) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
New girl here from Virginia Beach :)

Hey everyone!! So, I introduced myself in the 2010+ threads and have been posting for a bit, but just now noticed this section for intro's to the site!

My name is Tiffany, and I'm not new to Mustangs or Fords for that matter. I'm not new to forums either, but I became a member here just last month and hope to make many new friends in the Mustang community.

I bought my 2010 V6 Pony in 2009 and have been smitten with it ever since. I've got pics of the mods I've done so far in my album, feel free to browse through. So far I've put on SLP loudmouth exhaust, BBK chrome CAI, 3.7 gears, and programmed an SCT #3000 tuner. It's a work in progress, but so far no complaints from anyone who has been near it! Ha!

I can't stress enough that I'm all about performance and not all about showboating. You may want to ask me what changes I plan to make to the body? Well, the first thing I'd do is get a hood with a functional air channel that leads to the intake. There's some awesome looking one's out there and I plan to get one. I would also like to swap the headlights for a set I saw on AM. As far as other things, the plastic trim work will eventually go as well. Other than that, no stripes, no decals, no stickers. The only other thing I've pondered over is a 4.0 badge in place of the Pony badge.

Anyhow, here's a video I compiled this weekend (finally) to show how loud my exhaust is with the SLP. It's not fancy or anything but it gives you an idea. Enjoy!

SLP exhaust - YouTube
2010 V6 Pony "Kameron"
Mods- BBK chrome CAI, 3.7 gears, SCT #3000 tuner, SLP Loudmouth tips (dual) with x-pipe from the cats= straight-piped exhaust= one noisy pony!!

I don't just love the new Mustangs, I love old school too!
NoisyPony2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

« tires.. | Mine! »