New guy - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
New guy

All, hi joined a couple days ago. Posted something on the wheels section before I knew there was an introduction section. Anyway, I don't see this app on my iPhone settings. I can't figure out how to post pictures here. You'll probably boo me off this organization after I tell you what happened to my Stang. My mother-in-law (she lives with us and is a great lady, btw) wanted to go visit her sister who lives a couple of miles away. Since I was "too busy" ogling all the stuff on the AM site, I told my wife to take her mom in the mustang (my youngest son is in town with his family and using mom's suv). Long story short, when my wife got back, the Mustang was damaged in the rear drivers side corner!!! In all fairness she had not driven a manual tranny in at least eight years. When they got to my wife's aunt's house, they talked my wife into staying a while, she left the car in neutral and didn't engage the parking brake. The car rolled back, went across the road and hit a concrete post on the side of the neighbor's driveway. Well at least nothing happened to anybody.

Tomorrow I'll call the insurance people and have it fixed. The wife thought I was gonna be a raving lunatic. I say at least it happened now and not just before I store it for the winter
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight
All, hi joined a couple days ago. Posted something on the wheels section before I knew there was an introduction section. Anyway, I don't see this app on my iPhone settings. I can't figure out how to post pictures here. You'll probably boo me off this organization after I tell you what happened to my Stang. My mother-in-law (she lives with us and is a great lady, btw) wanted to go visit her sister who lives a couple of miles away. Since I was "too busy" ogling all the stuff on the AM site, I told my wife to take her mom in the mustang (my youngest son is in town with his family and using mom's suv). Long story short, when my wife got back, the Mustang was damaged in the rear drivers side corner!!! In all fairness she had not driven a manual tranny in at least eight years. When they got to my wife's aunt's house, they talked my wife into staying a while, she left the car in neutral and didn't engage the parking brake. The car rolled back, went across the road and hit a concrete post on the side of the neighbor's driveway. Well at least nothing happened to anybody.

Tomorrow I'll call the insurance people and have it fixed. The wife thought I was gonna be a raving lunatic. I say at least it happened now and not just before I store it for the winter
Dang man! And glad everyone was ok! Hey stuff happens i know. Hmmmm maybe it means its time for a aftermarket bumper? Anyways, welcome! Sorry to hear of the dammage but stuff happens!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

What year and model by the way?
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

11 GT with the 5.0. I've only had it 11 days. It's everything I thought it'd be plus more
Now that she feels "guilty" about the mishap maybe she'll be more willing to let me upgrade the suspension?

I think I got more car than what I paid. I had to put in a 200 mile radius search. There was NOTHING available nearby. At least what I wanted.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #4
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Sorry to hear about your stang. And, glad nobody was hurt. Welcome to Mustang Evolution!
Old 08-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight
11 GT with the 5.0. I've only had it 11 days. It's everything I thought it'd be plus more
Now that she feels "guilty" about the mishap maybe she'll be more willing to let me upgrade the suspension?

I think I got more car than what I paid. I had to put in a 200 mile radius search. There was NOTHING available nearby. At least what I wanted.
Ate great! And sounds like a good deal to me! also to add photos there should be an advanced tab next to send that will let you attach photos
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings