New Guy - 02 GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
New Guy - 02 GT

Whatsup everyone thought id introduce myself, my name is Matt, 21 years old, born and raised NJ. When i was 17 i owned a 99 v6 untill i was 19, that car made me fall in love with the world of Stangs, i now have stepped it up to an 02 GT (gotta love the new edge body style). Mileage is up there at 105k, my trusted mechanic practically tried to buy it from me after he checked it over and realized the shape its in, body is unbeliveably good, looks like it did the day it rolled outta the lot in 2002. Now with 105k i had many thoughts running through in my head of things going terribly wrong, Well that was all settled when apparatly everything is in next to perfect shape, his exact words, " must have be driven by a 90 year old man and never beat on a day in its life ". Well that put a huge smile on my face. Im no mechanic but am very interested in learning many many things about my car, including how to properly maintain the car myself rather than paying out the wazoo for someone else to half *** it, looking forward to learning many things and talking with many of you!

oh yea....2002 GT vert, Torch Red, Tan top(looking into possily dyeing it black)

v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Congragulations! Upload some pics when possible.

mustang06gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Minnesota
Welcome and let's see some pics of it
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Louisiana
Re: New Guy - 02 GT

Congrats! I have an '02 GT coupe. Pretty awesome car, if I do say so myself. The verts look pretty sick. Get some pictures up quickly!

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings