joining from the baton rouge area! =] - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-14-2008, 11:05 PM   #36
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: joining from the baton rouge area! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTiNtHeGT View Post
i have a crap load of friends with gt's... wish i wouldve seen you were from baton rouge last night. we all go to the car shows on thurs and sat nights at the big lots on florida. i'm sure we can get a gt to race your v6... and some of the other cars you wouldnt even want to dare going up against.

my first car when i was 15 was a 96 gt vert... dark purple... now i'm with the black coupe. i sure wish i still had a convertible though!
Hmm....not sure I would call any of the thurs/sat stuff car shows...but...

Can I play with y'all's gts too?
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2008, 11:22 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Mmk, apology accepted and sorry for reading it the wrong way lol. Been hearing how slow V6's are since buying my first one in 02.

Mmk, you're cool. You can stay.

BTW, ditch the non-mustang bf and find ya a real man.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:40 PM   #38
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Mmk, apology accepted and sorry for reading it the wrong way lol. Been hearing how slow V6's are since buying my first one in 02.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2008, 12:11 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to KTiNtHeGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Hmm....not sure I would call any of the thurs/sat stuff car shows...but...

Can I play with y'all's gts too?
haha yeah my first time going i was like UMM.. OKAY WERE ARE ALL THE CLASSICS?! really its just a big ole group.. most of them have stangs, we have some fast trucks that show up, an old bmw thats fast as hell, then a few imports [eclipse & civics].. some jettas and evos too. its all good fun though and they drag down florida. we'd love to have ya out there! they get out there around 10pm...
KTiNtHeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:14 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

haha i know how it is but in a different manner... every guy i meet loves that a girl drives a gt, but when they ask if its an auto or manual a lot like to say mine is a waste of a gt bc i didnt get a manual.

and as it goes for the b/f ,if thats what we shall call him, after 3 yrs of on and off dating and him going totaling out his 07 civic si in december... he's looking at stangs now since myself and all our friends have them. he has the new f150 stx but its so freaken slow! i've told him since day one i'mma marry a man that has a stang, guess he isn't that man! haha.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:17 AM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Nothing wrong with an auto gt..that's what my Fiance' has. I'm suprised she hasn't chimed in here yet, I'll make her get on tomorrow lol.

Just one thing to remember about an auto...you'll never miss a gear (unless you do like brother corey and start in 2).

Got anything done to the car?
Our's:
Old 03-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Nothing wrong with an auto gt..that's what my Fiance' has. I'm suprised she hasn't chimed in here yet, I'll make her get on tomorrow lol.

Just one thing to remember about an auto...you'll never miss a gear (unless you do like brother corey and start in 2).

Got anything done to the car?

haha well your marrying a good woman then! true that you won't miss a gear.. that sucks he started in 2nd!

nah my dad is all about not voiding the warranty even if i tell him it wont unless we touch the engine/tranny... but yet he changed the front grill of his 04 f350 and dropped a grand into it for a system. hypocritteeee! my 21st bday is in july... and i'm pushing for modifications like i tried to for christmas! he knows how into mustangs i am.. and i'm the daddy's girl out of my sisters and i so.. LETS HOPE AND PRAYYY! i'mma have to get my relatives to chime in. my uncle bill has a black gt with mods done to it, his son just bought a cherry red gt and he's modifying it, and then my other cousin has a silver gt. my uncle and my cousin with the silver gt are cops so they surely run those stangs like crazy! the 3 of them all have the 99-03 body styles since theirs isnt the 40th edition.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:16 AM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Haha..sounds exactly like her dad...her's is an 04 btw. So far we've put a steeda CAI and borla catback on it and a few minor things like sequential tails and a new shift knob. More to come in the future however.
Our's:
Old 03-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
haha yeah my first time going i was like UMM.. OKAY WERE ARE ALL THE CLASSICS?! really its just a big ole group.. most of them have stangs, we have some fast trucks that show up, an old bmw thats fast as hell, then a few imports [eclipse & civics].. some jettas and evos too. its all good fun though and they drag down florida. we'd love to have ya out there! they get out there around 10pm...
Meh, I've been out there before and it had more of a fast and the furious feel to it...the only thing that was missing was Dom. I know a number of people that go out on saturday night to academy on seigan....one is gonna punch me in my big fat mouth because I Said he needs something for his vaginitis...

Like I mentioned before, keep you eye out for us getting something together here soon...like a photo shoot or something. It's been a while, and now that the weather might start turning...we need to get something together again shortly.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Haha..sounds exactly like her dad...her's is an 04 btw. So far we've put a steeda CAI and borla catback on it and a few minor things like sequential tails and a new shift knob. More to come in the future however.
yeah i'm pushing for some small things first to break my dad in... i DEF have been wanting those seq. tail lights... i love those! i also want to put a chin lip spoiler up on it.. i def wanna get me some catbacks too. one of my boys works for BAYOU MUSTANGS and he's wanting to put a programmer in it and all. haha. i want a louder exhaust too...
Old 03-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Meh, I've been out there before and it had more of a fast and the furious feel to it...the only thing that was missing was Dom. I know a number of people that go out on saturday night to academy on seigan....one is gonna punch me in my big fat mouth because I Said he needs something for his vaginitis...

Like I mentioned before, keep you eye out for us getting something together here soon...like a photo shoot or something. It's been a while, and now that the weather might start turning...we need to get something together again shortly.

hmm it's not so much fast and the furious anymore. haha. i mean they all just park and talk... and a few of them will race on florida if the cops arent all around. they like to run off of choctaw a good bit. we pulled up in my bf's stock f150 before, i mean they dont really care so... i never heard of a meet at academy on sat night. i'mma have to check that out. what time y'all get out there?!

i'd love for something to be put together around here.. a photoshoot sounds freaken awesome.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #47
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
hmm it's not so much fast and the furious anymore. haha. i mean they all just park and talk... and a few of them will race on florida if the cops arent all around. they like to run off of choctaw a good bit. we pulled up in my bf's stock f150 before, i mean they dont really care so... i never heard of a meet at academy on sat night. i'mma have to check that out. what time y'all get out there?!

i'd love for something to be put together around here.. a photoshoot sounds freaken awesome.
They meet up around 10ish on saturday nights.

Kyle has been harrasing me to get together for pics...and there are several other newer members from BR that have finally joined up, so we definitely need to look at getting something together soon.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They meet up around 10ish on saturday nights.

Kyle has been harrasing me to get together for pics...and there are several other newer members from BR that have finally joined up, so we definitely need to look at getting something together soon.

tell me when and where and i'llllll be there! just throw me a heads up so i can let the boys know to bring out there stangs for the photo-op
Old 03-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

I checked it out, and it appears it was the big lots and not seigan that they meet up. Oh well.

Anyhow...check your PM's...a few of us are going to roll out there tonight...and we are thinking of a photo gathering next weekend.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

i'm not mad nor taking offense.........just so you know.

i've had my car for about 4yrs now and i cant tell you how many people have made comments b/c its a v6. personally, i dont call someone a TRUE mustang enthusiast if they dont respect all mustangs, i just call them someone who likes mustangs.

its cool if you dont wanna race, i understand.........but if you do know someone with a stock auto gt 99-04 looking for a little run, let me know. i've yet to run a vert
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

Quote:

babababa.. and the only way we modded is cause Daddy doesn't mind anymore..

anywho.. welcome to the site girl.. stick around a while..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:52 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan_04 View Post

babababa.. and the only way we modded is cause Daddy doesn't mind anymore..

anywho.. welcome to the site girl.. stick around a while..
hahaha thanks! wow your car is the version of mine but in cherry red! same year AND wheels! dang, we have some good taste eh?
Old 03-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
but if you do know someone with a stock auto gt 99-04 looking for a little run, let me know. i've yet to run a vert

yeah got a few of them.. like i said, show up to big lots/advanced auto parts on thurs night around 10pm. we'll be there!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

welcome from a neighbor to the far north, haha. Mike (Cajun... whatever) keeps trying to get me to take a trip down to that area this summer, so who knows. Another GT to the mix.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yeah got a few of them.. like i said, show up to big lots/advanced auto parts on thurs night around 10pm. we'll be there!

i was there last night from about 9:30-11:30............arent saturday's included too?
Old 03-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

Welcome to the site! Good to see another mustang chick here! As for the v6 comments...I think everyone pretty much understands where you were coming from. I also have a lot of friends with GT's and Cobras (here up North and in and B.R.) and have friends with v6's (like my good ol' friend Kyle) that can blow the doors off some GT's. If you were to race Kyle, I would have to put my $$ on him, lol. It's all good tho! My GT is also an auto and I get the "wow, why not a manual" sometimes but who cares? It's auto and I love it! It's still veryyyyy fun to drive. I love my GT just like any hot looking v6, Cobras, Roushes, Classics, whatever. Mustangs are HOT!!! That's all that matters!

Hope you stick around for a while too. Enjoy the site. Everyone is very cool here and it's a very fun site.

Tiff: congrats on the Borla's girl! That's awesome!!! I'm thinkin' I'm going to get the Magnapacks and off road x pipe soon. Then the exhaust should be done! I soooo wanted to go with Borlas when Rob and I did my exhuast. Love them on Rob's Cobra! I'm sure they sound good on your GT! I loooove my MagnaFlows, just want to go louder! Can't wait to get the sequential taillights and CAI soon too! Nicole's bumper is looking good too! haha. Can't wait to get the Cobra front for mine!

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

and kyle...not that i need any help getting pulled over down there, lol...but you're still on for a run. lol

MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 08:11 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

i've run your car before from 60.............jumped out in front and held till about 80-85.......then i started losing ground.

we were gonna see what it could do from 30 but a sheriff was on to us and rode you and rob's *** all the way to texas roadhouse

but yeah............next weekend. pics
Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

hahaha, forgot about that! they're a$$holes down there when it comes to that. see 2 mustangs together, ohhhhh, must be getting ready to race. lol

can't wait to see the pics! you have to hear my new exhaust when it's done!!!!!!

Old 03-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #60
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
i've run your car before from 60.............jumped out in front and held till about 80-85
2: I don't remember you ever being in front of the car...the night going to texas road house or the night coming home from the track.

Quote:
.......then i started losing ground.

we were gonna see what it could do from 30 but a sheriff was on to us and rode you and rob's *** all the way to texas roadhouse

but yeah............next weekend. pics

Next weekend...I think we need to see about a way to get Gabe included as well. We keep doing stuff without him...and now that he's moved closer, we need to get some stuff with his car too. Besides, we need another red car in the mix. lol
Old 03-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i was there last night from about 9:30-11:30............arent saturday's included too?

yeah they go out there on thurs and saturdays. tonight we all headed out to ruddock to make some runs. pretty freaken cool... i never head out that way bc i have 9am classes on monday but since its spring break i got the chance to. had some nice cars.. and some crappy cars you just had to laugh at. we programmed my boys gt out there.. ha that was an interesting race against him and a convertible.
Old 03-17-2008, 02:14 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyStang02 View Post
Welcome to the site! Good to see another mustang chick here! As for the v6 comments...I think everyone pretty much understands where you were coming from. I also have a lot of friends with GT's and Cobras (here up North and in and B.R.) and have friends with v6's (like my good ol' friend Kyle) that can blow the doors off some GT's. If you were to race Kyle, I would have to put my $$ on him, lol. It's all good tho! My GT is also an auto and I get the "wow, why not a manual" sometimes but who cares? It's auto and I love it! It's still veryyyyy fun to drive. I love my GT just like any hot looking v6, Cobras, Roushes, Classics, whatever. Mustangs are HOT!!! That's all that matters!

Hope you stick around for a while too. Enjoy the site. Everyone is very cool here and it's a very fun site!

haha well lemme say i LOVE being a v8 chick. its always been an eye catcher for any guys i see on the road. haha. you should come down here sometime.. i guess this upcoming week i'll get to see what kyle has to offer. now i'll appreciate a nice looking v6, but just like any car... some of them can just look so damn crappy and uncared for! one of my boys has an 05 bright blue w/ white stripes roush.... i think he's selling it though. finnnnnne *** car i tell ya that!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:46 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
haha well lemme say i LOVE being a v8 chick. its always been an eye catcher for any guys i see on the road. haha. you should come down here sometime.. i guess this upcoming week i'll get to see what kyle has to offer. now i'll appreciate a nice looking v6, but just like any car... some of them can just look so damn crappy and uncared for! one of my boys has an 05 bright blue w/ white stripes roush.... i think he's selling it though. finnnnnne *** car i tell ya that!
haha thanks, i do too girl! it definitely gets you a lot of attention, just gotta stay out of trouble when it comes to speeding, lol. roushes are the hottest ever! i'm definitely going to have my own one day! i have a couple friends with roushes down in b.r., they love them but what's not to love huh? lol. good luck with the GT and the mods. sounds like a pretty nice car. once the mod bug bites...watch out, it's sooo much fun but gets expensive. lol. i plan to get my exhaust finished, get new wheels and get re-tinted in the very near future. i can't wait!!! i also need to get tuned soon.

glad to see another chick on the site! have fun and stick around!

ps - if you are going to have any work done (mods, tune, exhuast, etc.) i highly recommend checking out stang hi performance off of siegon and stopping by and talking to cody. he's awesome and is a good friend. i highly recommend him. him and rob (purevenom) did my exhuast and i love it! after the midpipe swap and possible muffler upgrades (magnapacks or borlas??), it should be finished!

Old 03-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

go Borla... you won't be disappointed. Even if you don't go with the Stingers (which might be a little loud (shhhh, don't tell Rob)). The Borlas I have give this awesome low growly rumble... love it.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 03-17-2008, 07:00 AM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

You think so? That's what I want! I love how my MagnaFlows sound, I just want it louder, love the deep rumble though.

And too loud?? lol. Rob's car is a BEAST! But yeah, I won't tell. haha Loooove how his sounds, but that might be a little much for me. He has the borla catback and off road x. He's thinking I should get the off-road x (which i really want) and I'm just trying to decide what mufflers to go with if I'm going to swap mine out. I just have the MagnaFlow catback system (no magnapacks).

So basically...the borla mufflers are going to sound better than the magnapacks?? Thanks for the input! Lemme know. I want to keep my mangaflow catback...just trying to figure out what I want to do with the muffler upgrades.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:04 AM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You think so? That's what I want! I love how my MagnaFlows sound, I just want it louder, love the deep rumble though.

And too loud?? lol. Rob's car is a BEAST! But yeah, I won't tell. haha Loooove how his sounds, but that might be a little much for me. He has the borla catback and off road x. He's thinking I should get the off-road x (which i really want) and I'm just trying to decide what mufflers to go with if I'm going to swap mine out. I just have the MagnaFlow catback system (no magnapacks).

So basically...the borla mufflers are going to sound better than the magnapacks?? Thanks for the input! Lemme know. I want to keep my mangaflow catback...just trying to figure out what I want to do with the muffler upgrades.
if you ask nicely.. I'm sure an exhaust clip could be in your future. Would be no problem to leave the car running and grab my camera. It'd give you somewhat of an idea what it'll sound like. Perhaps some in car video or something along with a behind the car. i love them though. They don't drone at all... very quiet at highway speeds, but scream when you get on it. Amazing.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:18 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

haha, please jimmy?? lol. i want a clip! i'm sure they sound good.

that pretty much sounds like it's what i'm looking for. what mid-pipe do you have? guess it sounds like i might go with borlas over the magnapacks!

if you have something, let me know. i would love to hear it!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:26 AM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

I'm curious to see who's setup is louder...mine or rob's....it's probably damn close.
Our's:
Old 03-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
I'm curious to see who's setup is louder...mine or rob's....it's probably damn close.
I almost went deaf riding behind Rob

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:40 AM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
I almost went deaf riding behind Rob
I couldn't hear my friend's 98 cobra over mine friday with the top down following right behind him, and he says he can't hear his own car around me...it's not much better man.
Our's:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings