joining from the baton rouge area! =] - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-17-2008, 08:46 AM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Re: joining from the baton rouge area! =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I couldn't hear my friend's 98 cobra over mine friday with the top down following right behind him, and he says he can't hear his own car around me...it's not much better man.
Cool !! I love the sound next time I'm wearing these 
Name:   onestopshopcatalog_1990_27385954.gif
Views: 60
Size:  6.1 KB

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2008, 09:03 AM   #72
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyStang02 View Post
haha, please jimmy?? lol. i want a clip! i'm sure they sound good.

that pretty much sounds like it's what i'm looking for. what mid-pipe do you have? guess it sounds like i might go with borlas over the magnapacks!

if you have something, let me know. i would love to hear it!
I just have to find my camera... and this clip should tell you a lot about what the mufflers will do. I have stock exhaust with the exception of the Borla mufflers and the 4" Magnaflow tips that I LOVE... haha

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
see 2 mustangs together, ohhhhh, must be getting ready to race. lol
well he was right, we were about to race, so i guess the stereotype paid off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
2: I don't remember you ever being in front of the car...the night going to texas road house or the night coming home from the track.
goin home from the track........jumped out by 1/2 a car then lost the ground once i hit 3rd, due to the gears being in different area codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTiNtHeGT View Post
i guess this upcoming week i'll get to see what kyle has to offer. now i'll appreciate a nice looking v6, but just like any car... some of them can just look so damn crappy and uncared for!
well here is what it looks like.........next mods are gt rear and pipes out back rather than turned down. alot of people think its a gt for some reason. its missing fogs, rear bumper, and side scoops for that to be accomplished

Quote:
one of my boys has an 05 bright blue w/ white stripes roush.... i think he's selling it though. finnnnnne *** car i tell ya that!
he didnt happen to graduate from parkview in 05 or 06 huh? Rob and i were talking to him that night fast and furious came out and we were hunting ricers
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2008, 09:42 AM   #74
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
goin home from the track........jumped out by 1/2 a car then lost the ground once i hit 3rd, due to the gears being in different area codes.

Hmm....I don 't think so...but you can keep thinkin that. I just remember both runs that night getting off it at 70 because I was pulling away so there was no sense in continuing.

If you were in front one of the races it was off the hit and I was by you long before you hit 3rd cause I never went over 80 in any of the races that night.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
haha, please jimmy?? lol. i want a clip! i'm sure they sound good.

that pretty much sounds like it's what i'm looking for. what mid-pipe do you have? guess it sounds like i might go with borlas over the magnapacks!

if you have something, let me know. i would love to hear it!
well here you go. If anyone else cares to view... enjoy.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...44/#post447264

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 03-17-2008, 09:59 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

i still got the video of it on the cell phone, i'll keep it on the phone and show you this weekend ............or i could just find another gt and run again

i thought it was around 80 b/c i hit 3rd and you pulled me afterwards, maybe not though........regardless, t'was a good run
Old 03-17-2008, 11:25 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to KTiNtHeGT

Quote:

well here is what it looks like.........next mods are gt rear and pipes out back rather than turned down. alot of people think its a gt for some reason. its missing fogs, rear bumper, and side scoops for that to be accomplished

he didnt happen to graduate from parkview in 05 or 06 huh? Rob and i were talking to him that night fast and furious came out and we were hunting ricers

they prob think its a gt bc of the scoop hood, the wheels, and they prob just thought you took the GT emblem off the back of it. yeah you just need to get the exhaust cut-outs in the rear, the GT emblem, and the fog lights to realllllllllllllly fool people! oh and yeah he did graduate from parkview... his name is jared shreve. he used to have one freaken IDENTICAL from mine on the outside almost... his had grey leather though. that one got in awreck though and then he got the roush... now he's selling it. its freaken gorgeous on the inside... he's got the dash around the radio and crap done in carbon fiber. looks so damn good
KTiNtHeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to KTiNtHeGT

here is my boy jared's 05 roush...

http://b3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...26001373_l.jpg

http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...65882440_l.jpg
KTiNtHeGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:31 AM   #79
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
yeah you just need to get the exhaust cut-outs in the rear, the GT emblem, and the fog lights to realllllllllllllly fool people!
If he did that, he would receive more ridicule then I think he could handle.

Quote:

I believe that is the person we talked to the night slow and the curious tokyo drift came out...
Old 03-17-2008, 11:39 AM   #80
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
He needs the car taken from him. That last picture is the reason why.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:37 PM   #81
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
He needs the car taken from him. That last picture is the reason why.
I was thinking the same thing !!! triple foam

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
Old 03-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
If he did that, he would receive more ridicule then I think he could handle.
yeah.................i'm not doin that.........bumper, exhaust, and possibly some side scoops and fogs.........thats it...no emblem
Old 03-17-2008, 01:39 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
I was thinking the same thing !!! triple foam
thats the auto spa/scooter dealership........dont hate
Old 03-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #84
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

i learned a lesson
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #85
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
i learned a lesson
And that lesson was?
Old 03-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #86
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Why waste my money on something not capable of anything, and better yet, not on a mustang. My passion and love has always been a mustang, and the intention of the tC was for gas mileage, so I can get the cobra down the road for my weekend driver and what not. With my new job, pulling 45-50ish a year, and only being 20, its very easily attainable, and just have to be mature about it, and not try to slip into the dark side with power that won't ever be accomplished.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #87
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Why waste my money on something not capable of anything, and better yet, not on a mustang. My passion and love has always been a mustang, and the intention of the tC was for gas mileage, so I can get the cobra down the road for my weekend driver and what not. With my new job, pulling 45-50ish a year, and only being 20, its very easily attainable, and just have to be mature about it, and not try to slip into the dark side with power that won't ever be accomplished.
Doesn't seem you learned much. If you were wanting gas mileage, and smart spending, you would have gotten an old used Honduh or something... not a totalCunt...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:22 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

Jimmy - thank you sooooooooo much!!! I love those! Your car sounds really good! So I'm thinking I will be going with the Borla mufflers over the MagnaPacks now, haha. Thanks for making the videos for me, it sounds great. You said that's just the stock GT set up with the Borlas? I'm very happy with my MagnaFlow catback, I just want it louder! Looove the MagnaFlow tips too, I get sooooooo many compliments so far, just want more depth and volume. Thanks again!

Mustang is lookin' good, Kyle!!! And I believe you about the GT run comin' back from the track, lol...I wasn't at the track that night but I know you've had some pretty good runs and I've let you drive mine. As I have said before, I definitely think yours looks like a GT and loooove Rob's old wheels on your car, it's a hot looking v6! I love it. Just a thought...when I get my new body kit sometime this year, if you are interested in any of my GT stuff, just let Rob and I know. It's definitely looking good!

Brad - that's awesome! What kind of exhaust set up are you running? I'm pretty sure I'm going with the off-road x, just trying to decide on the muffler upgrades. I definitely think I'm going Borla over the MagnaPacks right now. I love Rob's exhaust, it's just a little too much for the GT. lol. I'm sure yours sounds good too!

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:27 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

KT - that's a nice Roush, but wasn't the one I was thinking. I have 2 friends with Roushes in B.R., one is gray w/ black stripes, the other is black w/ white stripes. Veryyyy hot stangs. Can't go wrong w/ Roush! lol

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 AM   #90
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Doesn't seem you learned much. If you were wanting gas mileage, and smart spending, you would have gotten an old used Honduh or something... not a totalCunt...
Yea, except that my credit went from nothing to a 768 score. Dude seriously, what's the point of always ragging on me on here. Does your e-peen need that much massaging? Dude, I swear you have to be about 13 years old in the head. Have you ever owned a mustang? WTF are you on this site to begin with? Get off my *** dude.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #91
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Jimmy - thank you sooooooooo much!!! I love those! Your car sounds really good! So I'm thinking I will be going with the Borla mufflers over the MagnaPacks now, haha. Thanks for making the videos for me, it sounds great. You said that's just the stock GT set up with the Borlas? I'm very happy with my MagnaFlow catback, I just want it louder! Looove the MagnaFlow tips too, I get sooooooo many compliments so far, just want more depth and volume. Thanks again!

Mustang is lookin' good, Kyle!!! And I believe you about the GT run comin' back from the track, lol...I wasn't at the track that night but I know you've had some pretty good runs and I've let you drive mine. As I have said before, I definitely think yours looks like a GT and loooove Rob's old wheels on your car, it's a hot looking v6! I love it. Just a thought...when I get my new body kit sometime this year, if you are interested in any of my GT stuff, just let Rob and I know. It's definitely looking good!

Brad - that's awesome! What kind of exhaust set up are you running? I'm pretty sure I'm going with the off-road x, just trying to decide on the muffler upgrades. I definitely think I'm going Borla over the MagnaPacks right now. I love Rob's exhaust, it's just a little too much for the GT. lol. I'm sure yours sounds good too!
you're welcome. The exhaust is stock except for the mufflers and tips.

Old 03-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #92
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Yea, except that my credit went from nothing to a 768 score. Dude seriously, what's the point of always ragging on me on here. Does your e-peen need that much massaging? Dude, I swear you have to be about 13 years old in the head. Have you ever owned a mustang? WTF are you on this site to begin with? Get off my *** dude.
**** all the raggin we have done on Nate ,is nothin compared to what he's doing to you !! You have your goal set, So **** the dumb ****

Quote:
Old 03-18-2008, 12:19 PM   #93
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Old 03-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
honestly.........i would try to get your own place first. grow a set and move out. sure you'll pull more chicks than a damn tc will but you think they are gonna hang out or stick around when you pull up to mommy's house where you live? no.

your own place and an 07 (is it?) car will say more than two cars and living with mommy and daddy
Old 03-18-2008, 02:35 PM   #95
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
honestly.........i would try to get your own place first. grow a set and move out. sure you'll pull more chicks than a damn tc will but you think they are gonna hang out or stick around when you pull up to mommy's house where you live? no.

your own place and an 07 (is it?) car will say more than two cars and living with mommy and daddy
That's true....people like that are pretty lame.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #96
Road Trip!

sux for you rob...
Old 03-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #97
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
sux for you rob...
Um...hence the hidden irony of my post.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #98
Road Trip!

i know lol.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #99
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
i know lol.
Obviously not...or else you wouldn't have needed to post that up....but whatever....just found kyle's post funny considering the slightly similar circumstances...
Old 03-18-2008, 03:45 PM   #100
Road Trip!

Yea but you have the cobra, i don't lol.

and thats why i took it off, but i saw you replied already, so i threw it back up there
Old 03-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #101
Road Trip!

and i guess i deserve ripping for not being on here in a year or so
Old 03-18-2008, 04:11 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

i think rob's situation is a little different........ especially in the control area.

but thats up to you bro, if you wanna get a cobra and drive as fast as you want until your 10pm curfew then go ahead, more power to you
Old 03-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #103
Road Trip!

obviously u haven't hung around me in a while with my "10 pm curfew"
Old 03-18-2008, 05:16 PM   #104
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Hey. Nothing wrong with living at home... when you are legitimately broke and can't feasibly afford your own place. But I sure don't live here for free. I earn my rent, helping with chores, groceries, yard work, home improvements, ect.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:47 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Hey. Nothing wrong with living at home... when you are legitimately broke and can't feasibly afford your own place.
Quote:
With my new job, pulling 45-50ish a year, and only being 20, its very easily attainable
Quote:

someone doesnt sound legitimately broke, considering i make half that amount and still afford rent, bills, insurance, some nice **** in my apt, and a little mod money every now and then, you'd be suprised at what you can afford if you budget yourself..........

but like i said, whatever you decide michael, more power to you i hope you have the fastest cobra in the universe so no one would ever **** with you again. everyone would be like "damn, that dude in that cobra did like 700mph on airline the other day, i wish i could go that fast." and all the chicks would cream their panties when you hit the throttle of your car capable of such speed and power.

me on the other hand, i'll cruise around in the 3.9 and probably hold on to it till it dont run no more. hopefully that time comes after i graduate next spring, get out and start making real money, and maybe even get into a nice little house of my own.......then hopefully the little engine that could is still kickin, and then i'll have 2 mustangs.

but anyway ntopic: welcome, again to our little corner of the internet KT

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings