Another Noob - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Another Noob

Another new guy, been looking for a Mustang Forum that was not filled with a bunch of a-holes...looks like I found it. Stumbled over it while looking for Plasti-Dip ideas...looking forward to getting to know you all.

Junior.
JUNIORS08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: Another Noob

Welcome Junior....... That's funny a-holes

I've run into a few, but they tend to weed out of this forum real quick so I think you're safe here.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
welcome!! enjoy ur stay

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012, 10:02 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Welcome Aboard from (Miami) Cutler Bay, FL.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #5
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNIORS08GT View Post
Another new guy, been looking for a Mustang Forum that was not filled with a bunch of a-holes...looks like I found it. Stumbled over it while looking for Plasti-Dip ideas...looking forward to getting to know you all.

Junior.
Welcome and yes, we try to discourage that kind of behavior.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona

Trojan Horse ---Thats good to hear, I have joined a few other "Mustang" specific web sites and have been met with nothing but inflated egos and loads of ******baggery...Been reading threads and looking around and it looks like you really do keep things tidy, I can appreciate that. looking forward to spending some more time here.

As a first time owner of a Mustang, there are some unknows. A guy or girl should be able to ask questions without being berated...I am a mechanic by trade, and have been wrenching on cars since I was 14 or so, I know my way around but...every car is unique, this seems like a good place to learn the in's and out's.
JUNIORS08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:55 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
I'm on about 5 other sites and I can honestly say this one is the best IMO, everybody is nicer than most other sites
Old 09-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUNIORS08GT View Post
Trojan Horse ---Thats good to hear, I have joined a few other "Mustang" specific web sites and have been met with nothing but inflated egos and loads of ******baggery...Been reading threads and looking around and it looks like you really do keep things tidy, I can appreciate that. looking forward to spending some more time here.

As a first time owner of a Mustang, there are some unknows. A guy or girl should be able to ask questions without being berated...I am a mechanic by trade, and have been wrenching on cars since I was 14 or so, I know my way around but...every car is unique, this seems like a good place to learn the in's and out's.
Yes, they should be able to freely do that without being berated.
I have seen those sites too and actually have an account at several other sites, but like you said there's too much bad mouthing and flaming allowed on them, so I finally found this site and have been happy here for a good while now. The site owners entrusted me to help monitor the site and keep the peace, so I do my best to see that it is well taken care of along with the other site administrators and moderators.

If you have any problems contact me or one of the other admins or mods and we will do what we can to help. Look around, find your area(s) of interest and enjoy.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings