Hello from Orlando, FL - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Hello from Orlando, FL

Hello everyone....long time lurker, first time member lol. A little insight: I have been using this site for some reference, just because once i ran across it, I liked the ease of use without search engines.
Great forum and layout, not to mention all the cool Mustang/Ford people!!

On that note, here's some brief history on my Mustang life: 1st Mustang was an '87 GT with T-Tops and an Automatic modded to 12.20's, that was in 1990 lol, seince then there have been: 91 LX 5.0 347 Turbo Stroker Auto trans low 10's, 1992 GT 5.0 306 Turbo 5speed 10.50's, 1993 Cobra 5sp Stock ran low 13's with radials, 2000 Mustang Convertible, turbo 3.8 5speed 13.40's 1/4 mile. I also have a 1964 and 1/2 Mustang, all original, 140k miles, been in my fam since new, and our newest family member is a Grabber Blue 2012 V6 performance with a 6 speed.

As far as myself, I build custom cars for a living, Audio/Video/Security/Custom Fabrication and complete car design and build. I run a shop called HID Unlimited Altamonte, one of 3 locations in the Orlando area. I would also invite anyone on the forums to feel free to ask any questions or seek advice on audio/video and customizing needs. I can accept tax id's and ship anywhere. I am a direct dealer for Kenwood, Diamond Audio, Memphis Car Audio, PowerBass, and I stock our own brand of HID, LED, and other lighting, as well as the CANBUS Bulbs, load resistors, and relay harnesses that all of us Mustang drivers need these days. For some pictures of my work, check out my facebook @ Aaron Diesel and [link]http://www.facebook.com/pages/HID-Unlimited-Altamonte/416252901744398?ref=ts[/link] Hopefully I may add something to the forums. I can be contacted through email or the shop, PM may or may not work lol.
WtFDiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: Hello from Orlando, FL

Welcome

You should get with the staff here on ME and run a Ad for your company on this website. I think it would be really beneficial for you.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtFDiesel View Post
Hello everyone....long time lurker, first time member lol. A little insight: I have been using this site for some reference, just because once i ran across it, I liked the ease of use without search engines.
Great forum and layout, not to mention all the cool Mustang/Ford people!!

On that note, here's some brief history on my Mustang life: 1st Mustang was an '87 GT with T-Tops and an Automatic modded to 12.20's, that was in 1990 lol, seince then there have been: 91 LX 5.0 347 Turbo Stroker Auto trans low 10's, 1992 GT 5.0 306 Turbo 5speed 10.50's, 1993 Cobra 5sp Stock ran low 13's with radials, 2000 Mustang Convertible, turbo 3.8 5speed 13.40's 1/4 mile. I also have a 1964 and 1/2 Mustang, all original, 140k miles, been in my fam since new, and our newest family member is a Grabber Blue 2012 V6 performance with a 6 speed.

As far as myself, I build custom cars for a living, Audio/Video/Security/Custom Fabrication and complete car design and build. I run a shop called HID Unlimited Altamonte, one of 3 locations in the Orlando area. I would also invite anyone on the forums to feel free to ask any questions or seek advice on audio/video and customizing needs. I can accept tax id's and ship anywhere. I am a direct dealer for Kenwood, Diamond Audio, Memphis Car Audio, PowerBass, and I stock our own brand of HID, LED, and other lighting, as well as the CANBUS Bulbs, load resistors, and relay harnesses that all of us Mustang drivers need these days. For some pictures of my work, check out my facebook @ Aaron Diesel and [link]http://www.facebook.com/pages/HID-Unlimited-Altamonte/416252901744398?ref=ts[/link] Hopefully I may add something to the forums. I can be contacted through email or the shop, PM may or may not work lol.
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay (Miami), FL. I use Memphis Audio in my Stang also.
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 12:16 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Gotta love Memphis!
Old 09-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Welcome from St. Aug

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Welcome!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Welcome!
Old 09-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Welcome!
Old 09-21-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Looks like there's alotta Floridians here! Give me a shout at the shop and mention Mustang Evolution to get free shipping, and a Florida Resident discount! Everyone else, you gotta pay shipping lol, shoulda moved to Florida. I have HID Kits and LED Lighting on special right now, I also have the Mustang Shadow lights!!

HID Unlimited Altamonte - Altamonte Springs, FL - Automotive Customizing, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook

hopefully I don't get into too much truoble for this one...
Old 09-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtFDiesel
Looks like there's alotta Floridians here! Give me a shout at the shop and mention Mustang Evolution to get free shipping, and a Florida Resident discount! Everyone else, you gotta pay shipping lol, shoulda moved to Florida. I have HID Kits and LED Lighting on special right now, I also have the Mustang Shadow lights!!

HID Unlimited Altamonte - Altamonte Springs, FL - Automotive Customizing, Car Parts & Accessories | Facebook

hopefully I don't get into too much truoble for this one...
What is your cost for HIDs on a 2010 with installation?
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Shadow Lights | Facebook

Check out the Mustang and Ford Shadow Lights!!! I have them for most any vehicle as well.

@Ucfknight: PM'ed
Old 09-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio

Welcome!

Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire! The wheels of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45. True death: 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night...This is Black Sunshine-White Zombie
13BlkSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings