Help me to buy a Mustang! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #1

Help me to buy a Mustang!

Hello!

Firstly sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish and I live in Spain, in my contry Ford Motors don't sale this model of car, only importers send mustangs and others exclusive american cars with a more increment of price (more expensive), for example, the Mustang V6 deluxe 2008 (new) costs 19.640$ as Ford Motor Company: Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Hybrids, Parts - Ford, ok, same model in my country, "key in hand" cost 33.000€ = 51.150$ with 1€ = 1,55$ aprox.

If I buy a second-hand mustang v6 deluxe in spain, the price is 25.000€-30.000€ around(38.750$-46.500$) , it's more expensive, for this reason, I would like to go to United States, and buy a second-hand mustang "cheap", but I have any questions:

- I haven't got American nacionality, Is this a problem to buy a car in USA?

- I haven't got American card leard, but I have Spanish card leard, Is my Spanish card leard valid to drive a car in USA?

- Do yo know a trustworthy dealership to buy mustangs?

I hope to you understand me and thanks you!
mustang_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Re: Help me to buy a Mustang!

Check with your government hit their websites first of all, if they have anything there BEFORE you buy anything over here.

the fees, import duty and taxes were high. Depending on the car, the shipping costs and fees cost more than the car.

Check this site out http://www.encuentra24.com/index.php...out=&hw_num=10

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

your card leard won't allow you to drive here, sorry. You would need to take the Department of Transportation's test to certify you to drive over here. Also, as Herb was saying, you will want to see how much this beast is going to cost to ship back across the pond we call the Atlantic.

Also, as a question, if you're going to spend that much money, why not get the GT? It's only a little more, and it's a whole lot more car for the price.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 05RedDevil

Is a Mustang cheaper in any other European country, by chance? Also, do you have and friends or family who are US residents?
Seriously, how much $ is a GT?
Old 05-23-2008, 05:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedDevil View Post
Is a Mustang cheaper in any other European country, by chance? Also, do you have and friends or family who are US residents?
Seriously, how much $ is a GT?
Mustang costs a lot of money in all countries of europe, because we pay transport, tariffs, taxes... and others things that increment final price!

No, I haven't any friends or family in US...

A new Mustang GT Deluxe in Spain, cost 40.000€ = 62.800$ with transport, tariffs, taxes... all include in price and change with 1€ = 1,57$
mustang_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

that sucks... a lot

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings