newb girl - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Re: newb girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
One of the site members did it for me. I'll PM you his info if you want. And don't listen to the V6 bashers With the right mods you can pull some RWHP out of the motor
thanks that would be pretty cool. i wonder how they were able to do it. prob. some program on their computer. and about that bashing, i def. made them think twice about what they had said. my boyfriend was laughing his butt off at me for how much i was ranting and raving at them. lol
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlandherstang View Post
thanks that would be pretty cool. i wonder how they were able to do it. prob. some program on their computer. and about that bashing, i def. made them think twice about what they had said. my boyfriend was laughing his butt off at me for how much i was ranting and raving at them. lol
Don't waste your time with the no nothings out there do some mods slowly CAI,SCT X-Cal tuner, exhaust

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:36 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
Don't waste your time with the no nothings out there do some mods slowly CAI,SCT X-Cal tuner, exhaust
oh, and don't forget 4.10's and a T-Lok...mmmmmm....

and to girlandherstang, most of those types that "bash" v6's only drive the "bigger" CID cars because they are compensating for...um...you know...
Any true mustang fan/owner knows that without the sales of v6's, non of us would have a mustang to love as they are the backbone for mustang sales...
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2E0L0L5OGWT View Post
oh, and don't forget 4.10's and a T-Lok...mmmmmm....

and to girlandherstang, most of those types that "bash" v6's only drive the "bigger" CID cars because they are compensating for...um...you know...
Any true mustang fan/owner knows that without the sales of v6's, non of us would have a mustang to love as they are the backbone for mustang sales...
oh yeah, and this other guy was backing me up to. he's like the only reason u guys think that everyone else should have a gt is b/c yur prob. some spoiled rich kids whose parents bought yur expensive cars with all the extras and think everyone else should be able to afford it too. i can't say much about parents buying it, cause my parents got me my car, not brand new of course, and it was actually a salvage that my dad fixed and painted since he's an auto. technician. he put a lot of blood and sweat into fixing that car for me to get before christmas. and i'll always be grateful for that, but for these other people who think money grows on trees and everyone should have what they have or they're inferior is what gets on my nerves.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge

Welcome to the site. I have owned v8,v6 and 4cyl mustangs. If it wasn't for the v6 mustang like he said we wouldn't have mustangs today. I currently dont own one, but with in the next year I should have another.
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:34 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

hey girl! just got your request and i added you. welcome to the site from another mustang chick! some of the guys can be a little crazy w/ all the leg humping, but all of us are used to it i think, and everyone is pretty cool here. just tell 'em how it is. haha. it's a fun site. hope you enjoy it! very nice stang, love the color! hope you stick around for a while!

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Well, mine is too...so yeah, I don't partake either.

uh huh....there's a good one. just like tiff said. we all know you. haha

MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Well..my fiance is a member on here so I don't partake nor pay any attention to the former accusation...
as i was just saying.... good man, brad! lol.

Old 06-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

hahaha i don't think i'll be going anywhere, all u guys and gals seem pretty cool.

Chrissy, thanks for the complement! I like the color on yur's too!

I just added some new pics of the rest of my family's cars too if anyone wants to look. They're nothing special since my mom's car is being restored and I couldn't get full pics of my dad's.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

haha, good to hear! you're welcome. have fun!

thanks to you too. it took me a while to get used to it, but i loooove the mineral gray now!

Old 06-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

can anyone take a guess at how dark my tint is? My dad is the one that got it done but he has no idea what % it is. Didn't know if anyone could tell just by lookin at it.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #47
Regular

Region: Tennessee

What is the legal tint in your area? That's probably it.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

I have no idea! lol I could probably look it up though. Thanks for the tip!
Old 06-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

SC law says that the legal limit is 27%, is that like really dark? lol
Old 06-18-2008, 10:07 PM   #50
Regular

27% isn't too dark. My last Mustang had 20% on it and it wasn't that dark.

Reddit
Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

I'm not sure if that's what it is or not. I have no idea about the meter thing they use to measure it. I love it when it's sunny outside, but it is a bit harder to see out of at night when trying to turn onto another road. I wish I could have gotten the windshield tinted, but I think that's illegal here.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:47 AM   #52
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

27% is pretty good. I wouldnt go any darker than legal... its a pain if you get a ticket. Dont do anything to the windshield, not even the stripe...it just looks out of place if you cant do the entire thing.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

ya i mean i'm not going to do anything to it. i can't even if i wanted. and yeah, i've always thought the stripe looked kinda dumb. mine kind of has something similar, but that came on the glass b/c it's factory.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #54
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana

hey, quit hatin on the front strip
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:22 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
hey, quit hatin on the front strip
lol i ain't hatin , i just don't think i would like it on mine. i gotta get a pic to show u guys what i'm talkin about. i can't explain it. lol but it's similar to having a stripe on the front.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

omfg! a friggin bird CRAPED IN MY CAR!!! I roll the windows down a bit everyday so it doesn't get real hot in there, and what happens, a bird flying over craps and it lands on my door...and on my seat....I'm bout to break out the friggin bb gun in a minute!
Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #57
Regular

You should buy a .22 rifle instead

Reddit
Old 06-19-2008, 04:15 PM   #58
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You should buy a .22 rifle instead
That was going to be my reply...a .22 is much more effective at stopping those pesky animals...mine will be making a return visit shortly...prolly around the 4th of july to solve some issues with a couple neighborhood cats crawling on my car and scratching my paint.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #59
Regular

I picked up a Marlin a couple weeks ago.

Reddit
Old 06-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #60
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I picked up a Marlin a couple weeks ago.
I have 2 .22's...one with a scope, one iron sites...and a .222 with a scope. Will probably use one per cat....I know of 3 that need attending to...so it comes out even.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

awww don't shoot em! they're just cats they don't know any better. one of my cats crawled on my car. i don't know which one did it, so i can't punish them, but i have a good idea which one it was so whenever she gets near my car or even looks at it i scream at her. who's cats r they? if they don't belong to anyone call animal control and they'll set up some traps & catch em. if they're a neighbors' tell me to either buy u a new paint job or their *** is grass. lol
Old 06-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

luckily she didn't scratch my car though, or i would have really had a fit.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #63
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
awww don't shoot em! they're just cats they don't know any better. one of my cats crawled on my car. i don't know which one did it, so i can't punish them, but i have a good idea which one it was so whenever she gets near my car or even looks at it i scream at her. who's cats r they? if they don't belong to anyone call animal control and they'll set up some traps & catch em. if they're a neighbors' tell me to either buy u a new paint job or their *** is grass. lol
Meh, you're right...they are just cats. They scratched my paint as a result of jumping on the hood and not having any traction due to the finish...and tried to stop sliding off the hood by means of their claws. Add to that the continued spraying of my front tires...which in turn causes my cat to spray the same tires to re-mark his territory.

There is no compassion to anyone/anything that damages my car in any way. They have no tags...run from people...they will be removed from the neighborhood. Yelling does nothing for when I am not outside and they are back. A .22 shell ends the problem permanently whether I am outside or not.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

our 2 cats outside used to stay in our garage at night. we made them so they wouldn't risk getting run-over b/c of our stupid crazy neighbors. so since my dad has disassembled my mom's car so he can restore it, the cats peed...and pooed in it, but i don't blame them for that. my dad was the genius who left the back glass out for who knows what else to crawl in. which them doing that in the car isn't a huge deal, since everything inside, including the carpet, seats, etc. is going to be replaced. i'm just a big animal person that doesn't think shooting them is a decent solution to the problem. being a vet tech student doesn't really help either. lol
Old 06-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #65
Regular

All the cats my parents have ever owned have been indoor. I've been thinking about getting a cat for the apartment but don't want to pay a 300 dollar pet fee.

Reddit
Old 06-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

dang! u'd have to pay $300 to have a pet in your apartment?? that's pretty rediculous. I mean i can see havin to pay something so if the pet messes something up they can fix it, but how much damage is a CAT going to do...maybe scratch the paint on the wall...woo hoo one stroke of a paint brush could fix that. lol
Old 06-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 99MustangGTman

welcome to the site
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #68
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
dang! u'd have to pay $300 to have a pet in your apartment?? that's pretty rediculous. I mean i can see havin to pay something so if the pet messes something up they can fix it, but how much damage is a CAT going to do...maybe scratch the paint on the wall...woo hoo one stroke of a paint brush could fix that. lol
That is actually a pretty decent fee... You have no idea what a pet can do to an apartment...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

well my sister and brother-in-law have a cat in there townhouse, which is pretty much an apartment just bigger. and i kinda think they should have gotten her declawed when she was young, cause she scratched up a paper lamp they had in their living room, and she claws on the couch...but at least it's not going to hurt the couch since it was his parents'. lol they have about the tackiest chair too. haha it's like burnt orange, i don't think it even reclines!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:10 AM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

its a 300 fee for me too plus 20 a month afterwards. he doesnt cause any damage though - just sheds on ****ing everything.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings