Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hi Everyone!

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  SimplyOrange 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

New to the site, but have found it full of good info.

Recently sold my '93 LX Feature Car convertible and looking for a newer ('06-up) convertible "Stang".

#5 ·
Time frame to buy is open as I'm still getting a feel for what I want-knowing the V8-powered GT is what I'd like, but there have been some pretty good buys on low-mileage used V6 cars and to tell you the truth, the V6 car I recently test-drove ran out better than I expected. (If only they would have that V8 sound and dual exhaust to give it the look!)

I'm not looking to do any major mods, other than possible some chassis stiffening if necessary as the V6 'vert I tested seemed to have some of the "loose" feel like my '93 had-which was cured by a k-member brace. (Added sub-frame connectors but didn't notice as much difference as with adding the k-member brace.)

Also would do some slight exterior changes but just looking for a clean summer driver.

Besides being a drop-top, it'll have a 5spd-auto trans. and preferably leather interior.

I'd probably consider a '03-'04 style Mustang if it was "right".

#4 ·
Welcome to the site...look into a 03/04 cobra vert as well. About the same price, and better modding platform to start with...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.