New Member Wanting To Say Hey To Everyone - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:49 AM   #36

Region: Tennessee
Yea I planned on gettin some better shots of it to be honest I haven't had chance clean it real good since I've had it its been messy here seems like every other day lol with the rain and snow lol I'd really like take it to Deals Gap (at the dragon tail for motorcycles.. Those pro photographers take pics of everything that passes them then the next day you can go online and look at every shot of your ride in the hard turns it however you want you...you may be familiar???
1995 Mustang GT---5-speed, 4.10 Gears,E303 Cam,Injectors,Gt-40 heads,Cold Air,MSD Distributor,MSD Wires,Short Throw Shifter,King Conra Clutch,H-pipe with single chamber flows,Smoked Tail Lights,Clear Head Lights, Cobra 20in wheels, Eibach Suspension.Very Light Mods.
RickyBobby2189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBobby2189 View Post
Lol I like that... I been wantin like a plain Hurst handle because it has a shirt throw shifter with original handle..I've slipped off the handle once or twice lol so I don't really like the original
Should be able to find one really reasonable. eBay should have one cheap. If your like me, it's not cheap enough unless its free lol.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Yeah lol. I'm familiar. My brother keeps Wantin me to take my crotch rocket and ride with him. He's got pics of him doin it. I'd rather do it in my car. There are a couple other guys on this forum that have talked about it too. One from Knoxville workin on his car and another from north of Nashville. We may have to all get together and go
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
welcome from southern missouri glad to have you here with us
pamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #39

Thanks Pam..... Yea steve I'd like to do that.. We wud cruise like we in a big time mustang club HAHA!
1995 Mustang GT---5-speed, 4.10 Gears,E303 Cam,Injectors,Gt-40 heads,Cold Air,MSD Distributor,MSD Wires,Short Throw Shifter,King Conra Clutch,H-pipe with single chamber flows,Smoked Tail Lights,Clear Head Lights, Cobra 20in wheels, Eibach Suspension.Very Light Mods.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:58 AM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBobby2189 View Post
Thanks Pam..... Yea steve I'd like to do that.. We wud cruise like we in a big time mustang club HAHA!
Lol. There are those around too. Mustang mafia,
And southern misfits mustangs. Some beautiful cars in both. I'm a non member lol. I do like to cruise in pacs. It makes it a lot more fun.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:06 AM   #41

Yea I had a lil gsxr600 I loved riding in groups..same for the cars too... Where's them clubs at?
Old 02-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #42
Registered Member

Regular

One is in Middlesboro and through Knox county in ky (barbourville). The other one is in Corbin (mustang mafia). I understand the mafia has a whole lot of rules lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings