New Member Wanting To Say Hey To Everyone - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:38 PM   #1

Region: Tennessee
Smile New Member Wanting To Say Hey To Everyone

Hey everyone new to the forum here...Thanks for everyone that believes in helping newbies like me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2001
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	90540  
1995 Mustang GT---5-speed, 4.10 Gears,E303 Cam,Injectors,Gt-40 heads,Cold Air,MSD Distributor,MSD Wires,Short Throw Shifter,King Conra Clutch,H-pipe with single chamber flows,Smoked Tail Lights,Clear Head Lights, Cobra 20in wheels, Eibach Suspension.Very Light Mods.
RickyBobby2189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Welcome to the site. I'm a Newbie too, but already liking what I see.

Ltr.
Bob
2L8ULUZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Welcome buddy nice stang like the rims
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome!
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Welcome bud! Nice car
Old 02-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Welcome!!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Nice ride! Welcome sir.
Tatsumake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
As a newbie on this site...WELCOME

1 of 56 as optioned !!!
GTYUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

welcome! lose the tail lights and get some stock ones. car looks sweet though

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Welcome
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:50 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Welcome
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:21 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
welcome! lose the tail lights and get some stock ones. car looks sweet though
+1 I just saw the tail lights lol
Old 02-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome
clamphier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #14

Thanks guys... I appreciate it...I got the originals tail lights but I am kind of growing fond of them ..a close pic will show the detail in them there fairly nice for alteeza style lights(that I normally don't like) but I keep them because there smoked or else they would already be gone...I don't like the clear headlights in it personally:. I would prefer smoked headlights more I think...but thanks for all the comments!!
1995 Mustang GT---5-speed, 4.10 Gears,E303 Cam,Injectors,Gt-40 heads,Cold Air,MSD Distributor,MSD Wires,Short Throw Shifter,King Conra Clutch,H-pipe with single chamber flows,Smoked Tail Lights,Clear Head Lights, Cobra 20in wheels, Eibach Suspension.Very Light Mods.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome & nice stang.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #16
Registered Member

Regular

Hey LaFollette, this is Tazewell Tn. Welcome to the forum! Beautiful pony! Give us a shout out when you get back on.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:19 PM   #17
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBobby2189 View Post
Thanks guys... I appreciate it...I got the originals tail lights but I am kind of growing fond of them ..a close pic will show the detail in them there fairly nice for alteeza style lights(that I normally don't like) but I keep them because there smoked or else they would already be gone...I don't like the clear headlights in it personally:. I would prefer smoked headlights more I think...but thanks for all the comments!!
I had a 97 cobra with smoked headlights, they really looked good against the red.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:26 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Welcome to our mustang community
ShelbyGT500B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:35 AM   #19
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Welcome!!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #20

Hey guys.... I'm using the app for this forum and it doesn't keep track of any replies....Hey tazewell good to see a neighbor on here.., maybe catch ya at a red light one day lol ddont worry about me wanting to race unless Iam minus a woman HA! She frowns on that... LoL yours would eat mine anyways I'm sure lol... Of imagine those smoke headlights wud look good on the red... This car has aftermarket paint and I'm not sure how to go about finding out what color it is... To me it looks more like a tomato red than anything it's like almost orangish there's just one lil spot of overspray in the engine bay that says its not factory but its hard to explain how the color is anyways I need a touch up pen.. Dono how I'll ever find one but I do need it... I originally wanted a cobra as you spoke of but ya know beggars can't be choosers lol I traded a 97 z-71 ext cab 4x4 with a lil lift for the pony and I like it and all but it does need a few small issues addressed like heat shirk rattle..wheel bearing roar...rack and pinion leak.... Well now that I got into it I guess you wud say a new front end basically... The boy told me it has 4.10 gear and I believe it because its low geared as crap out on the freeways and I'm gettin better mileage in city than highway...I've read lots good things about the 3.73 so I think those will be in the works for spring weather OHH almost forgot she needs a pilot bearing (it's embarrassing) but overall it seems to be a good car beyond the small stuff I stated

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Damn autocorrect on this stupid iphone... Well ya get war I meant up there I guess HA!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:00 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Hi and welcome!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #22
Registered Member

Regular

As long as its not a tri-coat paint, you can pull into the closest car quest and they will do what is called a profit. They have a machine they will use to tell you exactly what color your paint is so you can get touch up. If you don't have one, there is one in Middlesboro. Just go in there and tell them I sent you. They are great guys. As far as mechanicals, one thing at a time. That's how we have to do it lol. My wife is the same way. I still get her a little jacked up sometimes. She is always like, your gonna get a ticket or your gonna get us killed. Lol.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Welcome from north Alabama!
* Team Shelby * Mustang Club of America
* Rocket City Mustang Club * Limestone County Mustang Club
SoScary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:11 AM   #24

That's good to know tazewell... I know where the quest is over there so ill definitely check that out... That is actually exactly what I need for the paint....thanks BIG time for that... You ever replaced the pilot bearing on one these units lol... I've been doing some homework on it and seems to be pretty common issue with these things..
Old 02-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #25
Registered Member

Regular

If I had brother, I'd sure help you out. The 97 I had, I bought lowered 3 inches and with a Saleen kit all the way around. Only thing I wish they'd done different was NOT put Saleen across it. I did a whole lot mechanical to it. I traded it with Haynes manual and all for my Shelby lol.

Name:	image-836961193.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	561.5 KB
ID:	91373

I put those chrome cobra r's on it right before I traded it. That car would drag on a quarter. I ended up gettin a pint of paint mixed for touch up. It was a tri-coat which means it had color in the clear. I had it for a few years and never had any trouble from any bearings or joints. I had a rear seal leak in the tranny and a leak in the oil filter adapter housing. I put so much in it, it was cheaper to pay for a Shelby.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #26

That's cool as hell I still haven't been able to find those wheels no where I'm glad to finally see another set... So u traded that for a Shelby?? Assuming you gave some boot or ?
Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #27
Registered Member

Regular

One more thing. If you have any little dents that your like well that looks like s**t, there is a guy in morristown that does paintless dent removal. It is mind blowin. It will never ever be noticeable and the guy will tell you, " I'm cheap and I'm good", and he is both. Not had it done to my Shelby but to my wife's car.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #28

I just looked at pics of your car.... That is a bad car man I really like that a lot... I'd love have that
Old 02-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #29
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. Yeah. I gave boot but they gave me way above Kelly Blue Book for my 97. I had a 125 shot of nitrous and a ton of other stuff. I miss that car somethin awful. I could at least afford to spin the tired and do doughnuts anytime I wanted to. Can't in the Shelby. Too expensive. I've sunk a ton of money in it too. Sometime we will have to cruise. Some guys I know and us always get together and cruise to somerset ky to the mid summer nights cruise. They had 9,000 cars at the end of last year. Anything you can imagine. I gave about 27,000 boot btw lol

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I need to get better pics of it. Those are all just ones my wife took. I hate the rims on my Shelby but because of the brembos you can't jus go buy rims. They are crazy expensive. It's tuned with a jlt cold air kit and a few other things. It is my dream car.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:35 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Nice Ride, welcome to the rodeo.
Jedimindtricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #31
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
That's cool as hell I still haven't been able to find those wheels no where I'm glad to finally see another set... So u traded that for a Shelby?? Assuming you gave some boot or ?
The 97, I put 9's up front and 11's in the back. It looked crazy! It had a complete magna flow exhaust. This was one of my favorite things.

Name:	image-265178751.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	536.6 KB
ID:	91375
Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #32

That's also cool about that paint less dent removal. I'd liked to have known about him when I had that truck.... Luckily there's no dents or nothing in it just some small blemishes in the paint...I'd like to have a cobra or something instead of sinking a lot of money in this one but its hard to trade a gt for cobra without boot so I thought about trading it back to a nicer truck than I have before and try trade it to another cobra or etc. the only reason I traded for this one instead of a cobra was because how clean it is inside a d out but I'd prob trade it to a nicer truck to try get that cobra and if I had my rathers I'd have one with some factory forced induction is what I REALLY want lol
Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 AM   #33
Registered Member

Regular

Check out a place called cervinis lol. Between them and American Muscle, you will get all you can handle out of your car. It looks really clean in the pic. Add more when you get time so we can tell more about it. I like the way it looks a lot. A buddy of mine just sold a 96 mystic cobra. I'm sure he got more out of it than what most were willing to pay but it was beautiful.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #34

Lol I like that... I been wantin like a plain Hurst handle because it has a shirt throw shifter with original handle..I've slipped off the handle once or twice lol so I don't really like the original
Old 02-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #35
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Lol I like that... I been wantin like a plain Hurst handle because it has a shirt throw shifter with original handle..I've slipped off the handle once or twice lol so I don't really like the original
It's beautiful man. Holler at me sometime, we will cruise them around.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings