Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Sold wrangler bought a mustang

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  sally2002 
#1 ·
Here's my 97 convertible gt. It came with slp cat back and a bbk cold air. Just spent $1800 @ American muscle. Bought black cobra wheel and nitto tire package, bbk lowering springs, bbk tb, shocks and struts.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Performance car

Thoughts on the stripes? Thinking about pulling them off. Also thoughts on a mid pipe? I'm back and forth on whether to replace the 6 cat setup. I'm not racing it and I don't want obnoxious when cruising with the kids.

See less See more
#6 ·
Here's my 97 convertible gt. It came with slp cat back and a bbk cold air. Just spent $1800 @ American muscle. Bought black cobra wheel and nitto tire package, bbk lowering springs, bbk tb, shocks and struts.

View attachment 91673

Thoughts on the stripes? Thinking about pulling them off. Also thoughts on a mid pipe? I'm back and forth on whether to replace the 6 cat setup. I'm not racing it and I don't want obnoxious when cruising with the kids.
Looking good man! Congratulations on the sweet pick up, I love the SN95's in white. Thanks for placing such a large order with us, we really appreciate it and I hope your experience was great!

Definitely post up some pictures once you get everything installed! Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

#9 ·
Looks good man. IMO pull the stripes! I've always had a soft spot for the SN-95's. Good choice on all the upgrades too.

As for a midpipe, most of the people with the 4.6's go with an X. An o/r X with the SLP catback will be very loud and raspy, you may want to go with a catted midpipe to help smooth it out a bit without losing too much loudness.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.