Hi from Germany - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
awesome car dude mines kona blue..
what do the germans think of ur stang. I live near the Aberdeen army base in Maryland. bet u love the autobaun..
manlaw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlaw38 View Post
what do the germans think of ur stang. I live near the Aberdeen army base in Maryland. bet u love the autobaun..
Yes I do like the autobahn. I've had it up to 150 in the areas with unrestricted speed limits. The Germans love Mustangs and they stare and even take pictures of my car. A few weeks ago I was on the autobahn and a German in a BMW was riding my *ss and I could see him in my rear view recording me with his cell phone. He even got in the next lane for some side filming. I let it go on for a couple miles until I dropped it down to 4th and left him in the dust. LOL.
2013fiveO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlaw38 View Post
Yeah the autobahn is awesome and Germans sure do love our rides. I've been pulled over at DUI checkpoints just so they could look at my car. Haha
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2013, 03:25 AM   #39

Region: Asia
Lol I can't wait to get my car out there. How are the roads when it snows?
dman286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:21 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

The roads are not too bad. I put some Pirelli Sotozero ii winter tires on before I shipped it over here. No issues except I live in a little village on the outskirts of Kaiserslautern and my house is on a hill. As soon as I back out of my garage my driveway is slanted and the road is pretty steep. Then another steep downhill to get out of my neighborhood. If it snows more than 2 inches or so I'm pretty much stuck at home. Which I don't really mind because I got to miss work a few days this winter. lol

I could have lived on post but the waiting list for senior NCOs is like 6 months but I wanted to experience living "in Germany" anyway. No regrets so far. There are beautiful German houses here. My neighbors are friendly and a few stop by when I'm working on the Stang. Even though one of them doesn't speak English and its kinda awkward.

But it all depends on where you live. Are you coming to K-Town?
Old 03-26-2013, 04:28 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpow24 View Post
Yeah the autobahn is awesome and Germans sure do love our rides. I've been pulled over at DUI checkpoints just so they could look at my car. Haha
I'd pull you over just to see those pink guages. lol. How did you manage that? Simple install? I saw you posted on the K-town Muscle page. Do you know anything about the dragstrip in Bitberg? How long have you been in Germany? I'll join the K-Town Muscle group soon but unfortunately I'm having some FB stalker issues right now.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:52 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013fiveO View Post
The roads are not too bad. I put some Pirelli Sotozero ii winter tires on before I shipped it over here. No issues except I live in a little village on the outskirts of Kaiserslautern and my house is on a hill. As soon as I back out of my garage my driveway is slanted and the road is pretty steep. Then another steep downhill to get out of my neighborhood. If it snows more than 2 inches or so I'm pretty much stuck at home. Which I don't really mind because I got to miss work a few days this winter. lol

I could have lived on post but the waiting list for senior NCOs is like 6 months but I wanted to experience living "in Germany" anyway. No regrets so far. There are beautiful German houses here. My neighbors are friendly and a few stop by when I'm working on the Stang. Even though one of them doesn't speak English and its kinda awkward.

are you living in Hochspeyer?
2003 gt, sct custom tuned by VMP, k&n fipk, upr o/r x-pipe, dynomax turbo mufflers, mm c/c plates, mm full length subframe connectors, h&r race springs, bullit rims 18x10 rear 18x9 front, 4.10 gears, 20% tint, 9 inch shorty antenna
edross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

I'd pull you over just to see those pink guages. lol. How did you manage that? Simple install? I saw you posted on the K-town Muscle page. Do you know anything about the dragstrip in Bitberg? How long have you been in Germany? I'll join the K-Town Muscle group soon but unfortunately I'm having some FB stalker issues right now.
It was an option called "my color" the strips on the side where the door is is pink also. I've been to the hockenheim ring a few times but never with Roxie. Shes only a sixxer so I won't beat anyone in a race haha. And yeah I'm excited to get out and meet some others. Happy there's finally a club out here
Old 03-26-2013, 07:11 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by edross View Post
are you living in Hochspeyer?
Hirschhorn
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #45

Quote:

I don't know where really. I will be stationed at Spangdhelm. I get there in July.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #46

Region: California
Welcome! But where are the pics?? I'm sure everyone would love to see.
RioRed97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #47

Check my garage.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Hi, welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
welcome aboard
Agony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings