2013 red candy stang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
2013 red candy stang

New to ME but have already met some cool people on here
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-16-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
tonyd01gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ayden
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,065
Hi, welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyd01gt View Post
Hi, welcome.
Thanks sharp car
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
sarge450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Evans
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 140
Nice car, what wheel and tire combo is that? Looks great.
sarge450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge450 View Post
Nice car, what wheel and tire combo is that? Looks great.
Thanks it's tsw snetterton wheels 20x8.5 up front&20x10 rear with nitto neogen tires not sure Of the front tire size of the rear is 305/25R20 . I wanted a little taller tire but those came on the wheels I bought them from a friend of mine who had just put them on a car But sold the car and the person that Bought the car did not want the wheels so I picked them up for a steal
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
sarge450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Evans
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSix View Post
Thanks it's tsw snetterton wheels 20x8.5 up front&20x10 rear with nitto neogen tires not sure Of the front tire size of the rear is 305/25R20 . I wanted a little taller tire but those came on the wheels I bought them from a friend of mine who had just put them on a car But sold the car and the person that Bought the car did not want the wheels so I picked them up for a steal
That's cool, I wish I could run across a deal like that once in a while. I am typically the guy that pays full price for something than sells for less. lol Your car was nice before the wheels and tires, but they really changed the looks of it for the better.
sarge450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #7
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge450 View Post
That's cool, I wish I could run across a deal like that once in a while. I am typically the guy that pays full price for something than sells for less. lol Your car was nice before the wheels and tires, but they really changed the looks of it for the better.
Oh did you see the racing pics
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
sarge450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Evans
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSix View Post
Oh did you see the racing pics

Oh yeah..lol, that was my next question. Where was that, and how was it?
sarge450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #9
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSix View Post
Oh did you see the racing pics
I also have a Roush lowering kit that I highly recommend its a smoother ride than the Ibach Jack Rauch and Billy Johnson signed my car yesterday That was really cool.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge450 View Post
Oh yeah..lol, that was my next question. Where was that, and how was it?
It was at Carolina motorsports Park in Kershaw South Carolina It was absolutely awesome I'm looking forward to going back in the fall If you want I can send you my email address and tell you how to look me up on Facebook so that we can keep in touch better
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
sarge450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Evans
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSix View Post
I also have a Roush lowering kit that I highly recommend its a smoother ride than the Ibach Jack Rauch and Billy Johnson signed my car yesterday That was really cool.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------


It was at Carolina motorsports Park in Kershaw South Carolina
Looks like a ton of fun..the lowering kit make it smoother on track or highway? or both? I really like the lowered look but was afraid it would make the ride to stiff, I already have the Performance Package suspension parts. Would like to lower it if it's not gonna hurt the ride to much.
sarge450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:23 PM   #11
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge450 View Post
Looks like a ton of fun..the lowering kit make it smoother on track or highway? or both? I really like the lowered look but was afraid it would make the ride to stiff, I already have the Performance Package suspension parts. Would like to lower it if it's not gonna hurt the ride to much.
The extreme Hello profile tires make the ride a little bumpy but it's not a bouncy ride But you want a stiff suspension set up For track use i don't know much about the performance pack suspension Mom is the same suspension that is on the Roush RS Mustang But it's only springs and rear jounce bumpers
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
Registered User
Newbie
 
SickSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lawndale
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSix View Post
The extreme Hello profile tires make the ride a little bumpy but it's not a bouncy ride But you want a stiff suspension set up For track use i don't know much about the performance pack suspension Mom is the same suspension that is on the Roush RS Mustang But it's only springs and rear jounce bumpers
I just tried to call you I hope it was the right number
SickSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Welcome aboard
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.