New CSGT owner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
New CSGT owner

Hi everyone!

I have a 2013 California Special GT I bought December 16th last year. Had to wait a week to get it bc none of the dealerships in the Orlando area had any CS's on the lot if you can believe it! Looking forward to getting Borla type S axle backs for Xmas so it can sound like a real V8. Had a modded Audi A4 turbo Quattro I traded in on the stang. Had a 2003 V6 stang back in high school so its nice to get back in the saddle with a V8. Also have a built motor twin turbo 350Z pushing 515rwhp

CaliSpecial5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #2

Region: California
Hey beast stallion bro I love the color and welcome im new here too seems to be a cool forum
4eyeguy707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliSpecial5.0 View Post
Hi everyone!

I have a 2013 California Special GT I bought December 16th last year. Had to wait a week to get it bc none of the dealerships in the Orlando area had any CS's on the lot if you can believe it! Looking forward to getting Borla type S axle backs for Xmas so it can sound like a real V8. Had a modded Audi A4 turbo Quattro I traded in on the stang. Had a 2003 V6 stang back in high school so its nice to get back in the saddle with a V8. Also have a built motor twin turbo 350Z pushing 515rwhp

Beauty come to the Cali spec owners thread in the other special editions I created!
sean5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
You gotta wait til Xmas just to get exhaust :O
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:40 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Hi, welcome. Nice cars.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:23 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Nice!! Welcome !!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
Sad Panda
Staff

sweet rides
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:00 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
You gotta wait til Xmas just to get exhaust :O
Yeah since my husband and I are going to Australia this year for our wedding anniversary!

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Thanks! I just got the iPhone app for this forum, still figuring out all the reply buttons etc, forums have come a long way since I was on them like 3 yrs ago! Lol
Old 06-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

B-E-A-utiful. I'm new here too, felt this car is sexy enough to deserve my first post! Great choice man, congratulations on the new Stang.
TFH_Famine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFH_Famine View Post
B-E-A-utiful. I'm new here too, felt this car is sexy enough to deserve my first post! Great choice man, congratulations on the new Stang.
Thank you! And just an fyi i am not a guy lol, its ok though I'm pretty used to it.

I really love the car, there are a few quality defects I've found that I'm not too thrilled about so far but not enough to make me hate the car. I will say one thing though ford service does not even compare to Audi service that I'm used to! Lol
Old 06-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you! And just an fyi i am not a guy lol, its ok though I'm pretty used to it.

I really love the car, there are a few quality defects I've found that I'm not too thrilled about so far but not enough to make me hate the car. I will say one thing though ford service does not even compare to Audi service that I'm used to! Lol
Lol defects like what and no service is as good as Lincoln that's where I take my truck and car cuz my parents own Lincoln's so I was grandfathered in so I get special treatment also helps that they've bought every car they've ever owned from that dealership.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean5.0 View Post

Lol defects like what and no service is as good as Lincoln that's where I take my truck and car cuz my parents own Lincoln's so I was grandfathered in so I get special treatment also helps that they've bought every car they've ever owned from that dealership.
All the threads have come out of my drivers seat already and the trunk is rusting the brakes have also squeaked since the day I bought it. I brought it in for the brakes with an appt and had to wait 5 hours on my day off for them to tell me i had to bring it back during the week bc no one knows how to fix it that works the weekend, now the dealership says the brakes are supposed to squeak (yeah ok) and that I have to take the car to get pictures taken of the rust and threads so they can send it to Ford for a decision. Audi would replace everything as soon as they saw it and give me a new Audi loaner car if I didn't want to wait for repairs. Sigh. I wish I hadn't gotten the extended warranty now bc I can't stand having to take it in!
Old 06-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

All the threads have come out of my drivers seat already and the trunk is rusting the brakes have also squeaked since the day I bought it. I brought it in for the brakes with an appt and had to wait 5 hours on my day off for them to tell me i had to bring it back during the week bc no one knows how to fix it that works the weekend, now the dealership says the brakes are supposed to squeak (yeah ok) and that I have to take the car to get pictures taken of the rust and threads so they can send it to Ford for a decision. Audi would replace everything as soon as they saw it and give me a new Audi loaner car if I didn't want to wait for repairs. Sigh. I wish I hadn't gotten the extended warranty now bc I can't stand having to take it in!
Yea Lincoln would've never done that to me that's bull**** even if you are a new customer. And I got a new extended warranty that covers anything and everything up to 75,000 miles and I'd get a Lincoln to drive mad dies the same last time he brought his 12' v6 in they have him a car of his choosing to drive you need to find a new dealership
Old 06-21-2013, 09:04 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Pics of the rust, it's when you open the trunk under the spoiler on the sides, it's exposed metal with just a plastic sticker over it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3180968221.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	411.0 KB
ID:	114994   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2089736186.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	114995  

Old 06-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea Lincoln would've never done that to me that's bull**** even if you are a new customer. And I got a new extended warranty that covers anything and everything up to 75,000 miles and I'd get a Lincoln to drive mad dies the same last time he brought his 12' v6 in they have him a car of his choosing to drive you need to find a new dealership
Can I go to Lincoln instead of ford for warranty repairs?
Old 06-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

It's all ford but you'd just have go and fund out odds are yes
Old 06-21-2013, 09:35 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Awesome! I had no clue lol. I will def try that bc I can't stand either of the 2 Ford dealerships near where I live
Old 06-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Yea Lincoln is a ford product. Go to a dealer they have ford products on the used car lot almost 100% sure they do so their service department has the ability to help you out. I've never seen one that doesn't accept fords
Old 06-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea Lincoln is a ford product. Go to a dealer they have ford products on the used car lot almost 100% sure they do so their service department has the ability to help you out. I've never seen one that doesn't accept fords
Omg I already love this forum, just made an appt for July 5th at my Lincoln dealer and they have loaner cars! I am so happy! Lol thank you so much for the advice!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Omg I already love this forum, just made an appt for July 5th at my Lincoln dealer and they have loaner cars! I am so happy! Lol thank you so much for the advice!
Haha nothing beats Lincoln service why do you think my parents have been goin to them for over 35 years

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings