Hello from the Greater Toronto Area - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
Region: Canada
Cool Hello from the Greater Toronto Area

Just wanted to say hello to everybody

I moved from Germany to Canada almost 2 years ago and ever since then wanted to own a Mustang.
Even though I had a good job coming here, without any credit history car buying options were extremely limited, so I ended up buying a used BMW (Which coming from Munich where almost everybody drives one is exactly what I didn't want to do).

Anyhow, I really love the current 2013/14 looks of the Mustang and when the Ford Employee Pricing and Delivery Allowance Rebate came up around July I couldn't resist.

I really would've liked to get a CS in Deep Impact Blue metallic however those seem hard to find on lot here and the dealerships would only give me a reasonable deal on my old car as long as I got something from the lot.

Long story short, in August 2013 I finally found a nice GT Automatic on a lot near me with the Brembo package. A good offer on my old car as well as 4 years of service included sealed the deal for me.

I really love the car, are really content with it and can't see myself wanting anything else anytime soon.
I am not planning to go heavy on any kind of modding however I did get a window tint (Just makes sense for better climate in the car) and I also had my suspension upgraded to the full Eibach Pro kit just last week (Coming from a precise BMW suspension, I just had to do something about the roll and hop I still have to make new pictures of those add-ons).
Other then that the final thing I would like to add are the original Ford side scoops but can't commit myself for what they cost.

Since it is my DD I am very curious on how I will do with it in winter (We do get quite some up here) and I guess good winter tires are a must.

I have used this forum for a lot of research before actually buying my car and even more now that I have it. Thank you and keep it up!

KillBeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Hi,congrats and welcome.

tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: New York
Hi, welcome
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Welcome to ME
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Region: California
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #6
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
Welcome to ME
mustangmaniac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Region: Canada
Congrats ! 2014 right? I think I got the exact same car. They were selling them like fresh bread during that month! I took advantage of that sale too! Welcome and congratulations again. You should post up some pictures!

Fender868 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings