New & with the need of some guidance - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #1

Region: Florida
New & with the need of some guidance

So I'm new around her. I registered to the forum about two weeks ago but I haven't introduced myself until now. I'm from the Miami area, and I recently purchased a 2014 GT premium about a month ago. The pony is manual, race red in color, with 19 inch machined black aluminum wheels and a saddle leather interior. I'll post up some pics soon.

I've been looking around the forum ,but I haven't really found stickies or sub categories for common questions like suspensions and things like that. I find it kind of difficult to find what I'm looking for, maybe someone can guide me around with some links. I don't want to be posting threads with the same questions.
Gio_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Use the search feature, it's a great tool. And BTW I'd love to see that saddle interior
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Use the search feature, it's a great tool. And BTW I'd love to see that saddle interior
^this, use search bar, if that fails with the common questions, ask here
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
I have those pictures coming right up. i have used the search feature but dont seem to find what im looking for. ill let you guys know what im looking for. Thanks for the welcomes.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

well i tried posting a picture her on the thread but wasn't successful. i need to learn how to do that. mean while i was able to post on my profile.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Welcome
Old 11-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Love the red. I should of went with the red. God red looks good. And yeah... I know what you mean, everybody screams search bar but yet you type in suspension and the forum topics are. Procharger followed by how much do I cut (never a great idea to cut) and then 0-60 times. So I know what you mean. But you have to be specific. Try typing in a specific part... Spring, panhard bar, shocks and strut. Koni whiteline bmr. That's sometimes can help. Or you could just ask whatever question you want. Take a little heat from somebody having a bad day and somebody will answer it eventually. Bring popcorn for the show also. WELCOME to ME
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #8
JDM
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Welcome
JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #9

Tpost08 thanks for the suggestions, and thank to the other members for the welcomes. I thought I didn't know how to search, cause I wasn't getting what I was looking for..lol..I've been searching on suspension trying to see what the members around here are running, but haven't had luck. Now I know that it varies with the general taste or objective of each person. But I'm trying to find out if for our cars runs better on a spring and strut combo or if coil over is the way to go for track or auto cross. I've read that there's a member her that I think has a shop in SC that know of the necessary parts to drop it the right way..lol..well maybe you guys can help out with some thread links, or suggestions
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio_5.0 View Post
Tpost08 thanks for the suggestions, and thank to the other members for the welcomes. I thought I didn't know how to search, cause I wasn't getting what I was looking for..lol..I've been searching on suspension trying to see what the members around here are running, but haven't had luck. Now I know that it varies with the general taste or objective of each person. But I'm trying to find out if for our cars runs better on a spring and strut combo or if coil over is the way to go for track or auto cross. I've read that there's a member her that I think has a shop in SC that know of the necessary parts to drop it the right way..lol..well maybe you guys can help out with some thread links, or suggestions
Love that freaking interior bro. If your car was black with saddle interior I'd trade you lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #11
Road Trip!

Region: California
Welcome!!
God your interior is sooo nice!!
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #12

Thanks guys, it was love at first sight for me. Both exterior and interior colors go well with each other IMO. Good color options from Ford.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Hi, welcome she's a beauty !!!!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Jayman33 is who I believe you are referring to. And it's pretty much a money game. I dropped mine for about 1,200 with springs shocks struts camber plates and panhard bar. That gave me the look but not the performance. It's all in how deep your pockets are.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:12 AM   #15

Yeah I have to IM Jayman..I'm leaning towards coils really..I want something I can adjust when I want to take the baby to the track. Ive done springs before and they just don't do the justice for me, so this time I'm going to save and do it right.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:25 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah I have to IM Jayman..I'm leaning towards coils really..I want something I can adjust when I want to take the baby to the track. Ive done springs before and they just don't do the justice for me, so this time I'm going to save and do it right.
Smart man. It's always best to do it right the first time.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Hi, congrats and welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #18

Thank you sir
Old 11-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Yea the search bar does not help sometimes. People will give you a hard time once in a while, but I say, if repeat threads bug you that much then don't read through them.

Most of the time your questions are specific you your setup, and let's face it there are a million combinations for our stangs out there so... Ask away!

Just like anywhere, there are all kinds on here. We are all here because we love Mustangs. Keep that an mind and you will love it here. Welcome to the club.

Love the interior as well.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post
Yea the search bar does not help sometimes. People will give you a hard time once in a while, but I say, if repeat threads bug you that much then don't read through them.

Most of the time your questions are specific you your setup, and let's face it there are a million combinations for our stangs out there so... Ask away!

Just like anywhere, there are all kinds on here. We are all here because we love Mustangs. Keep that an mind and you will love it here. Welcome to the club.

Love the interior as well.
Skulls Thanks for the pointer. I've been cautious on what to post cause i've been on other forums and i know people get annoyed of reading the same thing and having to answer the same questions. lol.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post
Yea the search bar does not help sometimes. People will give you a hard time once in a while, but I say, if repeat threads bug you that much then don't read through them. Most of the time your questions are specific you your setup, and let's face it there are a million combinations for our stangs out there so... Ask away! Just like anywhere, there are all kinds on here. We are all here because we love Mustangs. Keep that an mind and you will love it here. Welcome to the club. Love the interior as well.
+100000 people get all butt hurt over the dumbest things on the internet lol.
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Welcome!
Old 11-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
+100000 people get all butt hurt over the dumbest things on the internet lol.
Very true..There's always a mr. Now it all around that like to run his mouth about everyones threads and usually that's the one that always hurt..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Welcome!
Thank you sir.

Great people on this forum for the most..thanks for all the welcomes

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings