Just Saying Hello - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2013, 01:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
Just Saying Hello

I joined this site a few months now but never introduced myself and thought it was about time to say Hello.
My name is Paul and I'm the original owner of my 89 GT Mustang.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Welcome!
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,499
Welcome sir
__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
tonyd01gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ayden
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,065
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Welcome!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Welcome!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Devildogstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 89
Welcome
Devildogstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
That is awesome. Hard to find original owners anymore. Welcome
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the site.

mustangchassy I bought the 89 GT 4-13-89 because the wife need a daily driver and she drove the car until 11-99 and then it became my project car.

I thought I'd post some pics of my ALMOST STOCK 89 GT.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11 99.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	137358   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000286.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	480.7 KB
ID:	137359  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2002.JPG
Views:	86
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	137360   Click image for larger version

Name:	Engine bay 09.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	137361  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Exterior 09.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	137362   Click image for larger version

Name:	May 09 .JPG
Views:	78
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	137365  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior 1 08.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	137366  
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Milehigh BKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Denver
Region: Colorado
Posts: 768
Looks great! What all do you have done to it?
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
I hid all the wires in the engine bay about 12 years ago and polished all the aluminum parts that you see in the engine bay and from there it's was adding a few mods.

ENGINE
Balanced/Blue Printed 306
TRW Forged Pistons
Ported Tubular GT-40 Intake
Heads ported, bowl blended & 5-angle valve job with e7's 1.94/1.6 valves
Crane 2030Cam w/rocker arm conversion
JBA 1-5/8” Headers
Romac 50oz. Aluminum/Steel Balancer

TRANSMISSION T5
Steeda Tri Ax Shifter w/Quadrant & Adjustable Cable

MISC
MSD 8.5mm plug wires
MAC fender well cold air kit
March Performance Power and Amp Underdrive Pulleys
March Performance A/C, Power Steering, and Tensioner Covers
Borla Catback Exhaust
Magnaflow Tru X 2.5" stainless steel exhaust
Cervini Stalker Bumper Cover

SUPENSION
H&R Sport Springs
Bilstein Struts & Shocks
Baer Bump Steer Kit
MM Chrome STB
MM Chrome CC Plates
MM Aluminum Panhard Bar
MM Lower Control Arms
MM Sub Frame Connectors
MM 4 Point K Member Brace
Ford Upper Control Arms
FMS 3.55 Gears
Urethane Bushings
TA Diff Cover
FMS Aluminum Driveshaft
17x9 SSR Integrals Wheels
Bridgestone Potenza RE730 245 X 40 X 17


BRAKES
5 Lug Conversion
Baer Track….. Front 13”
Baer Touring.. Rear 12”
Slotted and Crossed-Drilled Rotors
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,499
That is a beautiful stang man, one of the nicest engine bays I have ever seen, very good job
__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:28 AM   #13
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST STOCK View Post
I hid all the wires in the engine bay about 12 years ago and polished all the aluminum parts that you see in the engine bay and from there it's was adding a few mods. ENGINE Balanced/Blue Printed 306 TRW Forged Pistons Ported Tubular GT-40 Intake Heads ported, bowl blended & 5-angle valve job with e7's 1.94/1.6 valves Crane 2030Cam w/rocker arm conversion JBA 1-5/8” Headers Romac 50oz. Aluminum/Steel Balancer TRANSMISSION T5 Steeda Tri Ax Shifter w/Quadrant & Adjustable Cable MISC MSD 8.5mm plug wires MAC fender well cold air kit March Performance Power and Amp Underdrive Pulleys March Performance A/C, Power Steering, and Tensioner Covers Borla Catback Exhaust Magnaflow Tru X 2.5" stainless steel exhaust Cervini Stalker Bumper Cover SUPENSION H&R Sport Springs Bilstein Struts & Shocks Baer Bump Steer Kit MM Chrome STB MM Chrome CC Plates MM Aluminum Panhard Bar MM Lower Control Arms MM Sub Frame Connectors MM 4 Point K Member Brace Ford Upper Control Arms FMS 3.55 Gears Urethane Bushings TA Diff Cover FMS Aluminum Driveshaft 17x9 SSR Integrals Wheels Bridgestone Potenza RE730 245 X 40 X 17 BRAKES 5 Lug Conversion Baer Track….. Front 13” Baer Touring.. Rear 12” Slotted and Crossed-Drilled Rotors
bravo!! Looking good !! And welcome!
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:11 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
That is a beautiful stang man, one of the nicest engine bays I have ever seen, very good job
Thank you for the complement.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Great looking car. Welcome to the forum.
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:29 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
Great looking car. Welcome to the forum.
Thank You.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
FivePointO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brandon
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 38
WOW! This is a dream engine bay! Great looking stang!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

So busy looking at the engine, just now noticed how nice the inside is...look like brand new!
__________________
2014 Mustang GT Premium

Black with Black Interior, Brembo Front Brakes, 19x9 Wheels, MMD Hood Strut Kit, Sound Pipe Delete, Muffler Delete...Long Mod Wish List!
FivePointO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangchassy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST STOCK View Post
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the site. mustangchassy I bought the 89 GT 4-13-89 because the wife need a daily driver and she drove the car until 11-99 and then it became my project car. I thought I'd post some pics of my ALMOST STOCK 89 GT.
Well that is awesome! Loving it!
__________________
2013 GT Premium: 15% Tint/Roush Axleback/Gloss Black 5.0 Badges/2007 GT Premium (SOLD)
mustangchassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
ALMOST STOCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Prunedale
Region: California
Posts: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by FivePointO View Post
WOW! This is a dream engine bay! Great looking stang!

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Thank You.

So busy looking at the engine, just now noticed how nice the inside is...look like brand new!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post
Well that is awesome! Loving it!
Thanks much appreciated.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:17 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.