New member who wants to say hello. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
New member who wants to say hello.

Hello everyone,

My name is Sheldon, and I am a die hard car enthusiast. My first love is supercars followed closely by muscle cars. My favorite car company is Lamborghini, but I have loved the Mustang since I was a little kid. I have a V6 Premium with the pony package, "LYT SPD" that I'm very proud of. I love to work on my baby and am addicted to modding my car (tastefully of course). Thus far I have added a Hurst/Ford Racing short throw shifter, sequential lights, Ford Racing windshield banner and have SR lowering springs (will install this spring). I plan on adding: MAC dual exhaust, MAC H-pipe/Pro chamber, GT rear bumper, classic GT350 louvers, chin spoiler, BBK cold air intake and throttle body, BAMA tuner, Ford Racing strut bar, some brand of pa hard bar, dark purple stripes, etc. I have many pics of my car posted and would love for you guys to take a look at it and give critiques, ideas, or advice. I look forward to learning much on the forums and meeting everyone on here.

Thank you,

Aventador97
Aventador97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador97 View Post
Hello everyone,

My name is Sheldon, and I am a die hard car enthusiast. My first love is supercars followed closely by muscle cars. My favorite car company is Lamborghini, but I have loved the Mustang since I was a little kid. I have a V6 Premium with the pony package, "LYT SPD" that I'm very proud of. I love to work on my baby and am addicted to modding my car (tastefully of course). Thus far I have added a Hurst/Ford Racing short throw shifter, sequential lights, Ford Racing windshield banner and have SR lowering springs (will install this spring). I plan on adding: MAC dual exhaust, MAC H-pipe/Pro chamber, GT rear bumper, classic GT350 louvers, chin spoiler, BBK cold air intake and throttle body, BAMA tuner, Ford Racing strut bar, some brand of pa hard bar, dark purple stripes, etc. I have many pics of my car posted and would love for you guys to take a look at it and give critiques, ideas, or advice. I look forward to learning much on the forums and meeting everyone on here.

Thank you,

Aventador97
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pictures of your Sixxer, we'd love to check it out. I think we all share similar love for the Company Lamborghini. The Aventador is still my favorite production car!

It sounds like you have some good mods on your Mustang already and have some really cool plans. Keep up the great work and feel free to hit me up if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pictures of your Sixxer, we'd love to check it out. I think we all share similar love for the Company Lamborghini. The Aventador is still my favorite production car!

It sounds like you have some good mods on your Mustang already and have some really cool plans. Keep up the great work and feel free to hit me up if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Thanks for the welcome. I have posted pics on my public page and will post some up here for everyone. Lamborghini is great, I have a friend with a 2008 Gallardo SuperLeggera that is an absolute blast. We have gone 150 mph in her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome to the site!
Jsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Welcome! Can't wait to hear more about your build!
LivelyMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #6
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
welcome
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 08:37 PM   #7

Region: Tennessee
Welcome! By the way~I'm new myself~just a week or so! Nice Sixer!
Old 12-27-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I love the Diablo thats my dream lambo welcome here and nice car !
Old 12-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
WELCOME

Welcome Aboard, from South Florida.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, thus far I like this forum much more than allfordmustangs. By the way the diablo is a sweet car. We are currently in the process of buying a Ferrari 308 and this was outside so I couldn't help myself!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388202965.970216.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	143004

2007 V6 Mustang (manual), Hurst/FR short throw, MAC dual exhaust, custom H-pipe, chin spoiler, GT front bumper, billet aluminum grill, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 wing, FR windshield banner, FR strut tower brace, LED interior lights, sequential taillights, FR side markers, slotted and drilled brakes, 93 Cobra teal painted (and cleared) stripes, etc.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

How was that, and how did it feel inside? I heard it was made for Short guys and looking at the pic, I see it's not big on leg room.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

No, it's not "roomy", but isn't that bad. The seats fit your body well. The only weird thing about it is the dash board. This was an earlier diablo so it is the stacked dashboard which looks bad and isn't easy to see over. The other weird thing on it is the hand break which is on your left by the seat. You have to se it by pulling up and then it will drop to the floor so you can shut the door. Disabling the break is vise versa but they are known to break often.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388203445.383157.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	143005Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388203466.458614.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	143006Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1388203489.968589.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	143007

2007 V6 Mustang (manual), Hurst/FR short throw, MAC dual exhaust, custom H-pipe, chin spoiler, GT front bumper, billet aluminum grill, GT500 rear bumper, GT500 wing, FR windshield banner, FR strut tower brace, LED interior lights, sequential taillights, FR side markers, slotted and drilled brakes, 93 Cobra teal painted (and cleared) stripes, etc.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:05 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockchaser View Post
Welcome! By the way~I'm new myself~just a week or so! Nice Sixer!

Nice to meet you, it looks like you have a nice v6 as well!

Old 12-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Crazy Stuff. That Dash, does suck. But even with the Negatives, I bet it's like being in Heaven to drive it.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:54 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, thus far I like this forum much more than allfordmustangs. By the way the diablo is a sweet car. We are currently in the process of buying a Ferrari 308 and this was outside so I couldn't help myself!
My jaw dropped thats my freakin dream car !!! Soooo sick man !
Old 01-01-2014, 03:24 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra mark View Post
My jaw dropped thats my freakin dream car !!! Soooo sick man !

Thanks! Like I said we will be looking to buy the car we have been looking at after 1/2/14 in order to avoid paying taxes on it twice, but I will certainly keep you guys updated on the 308. It's by no means a fast car anymore, but it is a blast and an entirely different "car experience". You also have to love the lines of the car. It gets prettier and prettier every time you look at it; the angles are epic. As well as at the end of the day it's also a Ferrari, so you get stares and pictures that make you feel like king of the world.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:44 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you,

Aventador97

Welcome!!!
Old 01-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alaska
Welcome from another newbie.
Deeperyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #19

Region: California
Im a Newbie to , Been here for a few myself , Hi everyone
Glock4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #20

Welcome
yellowgt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM   #21

Region: Minnesota
Welcome!! That's a great looking stang!
Shawnsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:46 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Old 01-06-2014, 02:28 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Hey welcome to the forum!! Just because I'm biased (and I've dealt with their fantastic customer service) I'd recommend getting the Airaid CAI. I have it, it's great, and it doesn't look... ugly, like the BBK one. lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aventador-Lamborghini-Where-does-its-name-taken-from.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	143917  
66Sprint200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:52 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Hello & welcome aboard.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:17 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sprint200 View Post
Hey welcome to the forum!! Just because I'm biased (and I've dealt with their fantastic customer service) I'd recommend getting the Airaid CAI. I have it, it's great, and it doesn't look... ugly, like the BBK one. lol

I will look into it, and your attachment is pretty funny!

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
Hello & welcome aboard.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Thank you

Old 01-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Welcome to the forum.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings