Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New from South Miami

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  tonyd01gt 
#1 ·
Hello ladies and gents, my name is Danny

Proud to say at 22 years old I walked in to a dealer and bought my first car on my own. A White GT Premium 2014 on Christmas day!

I previously had a 2008 Caliber SRT-4, Which i loved but didnt want. Ive always wanted a mustang but since mommy knew what a mustang was, i couldnt get her to agree on buying me one :banghead:. So i chose a minivan with a mini fridge in the glove compartment. This car was no slouch, had it pushing low boost 330whp and high boost 412whp, sadly high boost didn't allow it to grip at all.

I am more of a lurker than a poster, i usually search for what i need and read through things that interest me. Im glad to finally be in the mustang family!

- Danny

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hello from Naples!, Ive got a 2013 GHIG but my 2nd choice would have been White, they are great looking. My buddy bought a used Caliber SRT in silver with like 10,000 miles, it was perfect but it couldnt touch a Mustang. Sadly he let it go within 6 months as a repo....:(

#6 ·
Hiiii :) I'm sorry but I'm a newb with this lingo.. What is a GHIG? I messed with a lS2 vette in the caliber and it held its on from a 3rd gear pull.

I haven't really messed with the mustang, that rear tailwhip still kinda scares me hah.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
GHIG is the abbreviation for the color Gotta have it green.

#10 ·
Lol the srt thing was pretty funny. Welcome! lol I'm new here too. Oh I'm also 22 and from south florida! Nice looking stang. My friend also has a caliber in black with some mods, I like it, seems like a pretty fun car. He has exhaust, mopar stage 1 ecu and a wastegate and I was still able to pull on him by a couple of cars completely stock but it is a pretty cool car none the less with tons of potential and good mpg.

Hey did you go to that paul walker tribute on Dec 11th or 14th that was held somewhere down in miami?

#11 ·
I loved my minivan on boost, ppl didn't think it was fast. "Just a caliber with a bodykit"

I had Mopar stage 1, catless downpipe, wastegate, cold air intake, high flow cats, I had a map clamp, umm let's see a boost controller and big injectors. That car was fun to drive lol.

I didn't go to that tribute thing, did you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.