ISO a new Forum - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #1

Region: Texas
ISO a new Forum

Hello all. I am a current owner of a Sterling Grey 2013 Mustang 6M with the V6 Performance and Tech Packages. I also once owned a 1992 5.0 Base GT 5M and a 1965 289 4M. I reside in North Texas with my wife of 13 years and our 5 children (yes, I know what causes that). I am a Regional Loss Prevention Manager for a Large National Retailer. I spend most of my time with my family or my career. I get to spend alot of time in my car for business, so it was important that I have something I love. Believe it or not, I think that this Mustang is the best looking, best handling, fastest, most efficient and most comfortable of the three that I've owned. The only way that this one is deficient is the sound...man I miss the way that old Fox 5.0 sounded!

Anyway, why am I here? Well, almost 2 years ago, while my car was on order, I joined another forum that shall remain unnamed. For some reason, I have found the culture of that community to be less than satisfying. If you ask a question, they make you feel stupid...If you make a suggestion, they get defensive...If you have an idea, they insult you. I decided to shop around for a more open, inclusive and supportive forum. Hopefully this one fits the bill. Eventually, I will settle on the one I like best rather than keep up with several forums for a single interest. I look forward to participating in and contributing to this community. TTYL.
lawman834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #2
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Welcome aboard! Please take a minute to look over the forum as a whole and go over the forum rules before getting started. We have recently made some changes to our tech section in hopes of making it more organized.

Enjoy!!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman834 View Post
Hello all. I am a current owner of a Sterling Grey 2013 Mustang 6M with the V6 Performance and Tech Packages. I also once owned a 1992 5.0 Base GT 5M and a 1965 289 4M. I reside in North Texas with my wife of 13 years and our 5 children (yes, I know what causes that). I am a Regional Loss Prevention Manager for a Large National Retailer. I spend most of my time with my family or my career. I get to spend alot of time in my car for business, so it was important that I have something I love. Believe it or not, I think that this Mustang is the best looking, best handling, fastest, most efficient and most comfortable of the three that I've owned. The only way that this one is deficient is the sound...man I miss the way that old Fox 5.0 sounded!

Anyway, why am I here? Well, almost 2 years ago, while my car was on order, I joined another forum that shall remain unnamed. For some reason, I have found the culture of that community to be less than satisfying. If you ask a question, they make you feel stupid...If you make a suggestion, they get defensive...If you have an idea, they insult you. I decided to shop around for a more open, inclusive and supportive forum. Hopefully this one fits the bill. Eventually, I will settle on the one I like best rather than keep up with several forums for a single interest. I look forward to participating in and contributing to this community. TTYL.

Welcome!!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alaska
Welcome from Alaska.
Deeperyet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 08:45 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:30 PM   #6

Welcome!
jent246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:38 PM   #7

Region: Oklahoma
Welcome from Oklahoma. Where in Texas im originally from north Texas
98gtvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:54 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

welcome from katy/houston texas
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings