Hello all I had
a 2005 GT convertible Roush Stg. 2 clone which was totaled back in November by a GMC Pickup while I was sitting at a stoplight. The loss absolutely devastated me and for nearly two months I searched for a replacement. It was difficult not to jump at each and every offer I saw that caught my attention, but I knew that whatever I purchased just had to be that little something extra that was not seen anywhere else. Then right before Christmas I found it! A 2005 Mustang
GT in California
, but this was no ordinary Mustang.
Back in 2005 it was the official pace car of the Irwindale Speedway in California and after that it was purchased by the Fleet manager of a Ford dealership in Los Angeles and tons of add-ons were done...so it could sit in his collection.
Here is a list of some of the add-ons:
- 3-D Carbon "Boy Racer" full body kit
- 20" American Racing Wheels
- Eibach Custom Lowered Suspension
- Webasto Custom Power Moon Roof
- Custom Red Carbon Fiber Dash Kit
- Bozzani Custom Exhaust Package (cats removed)
- Vortech Polished Supercharger Custom Tuner Kit with Intercooler
- Alkytronics Custom Methanol Injection installed
- Diablosport Predator Flash Programmer and custom tune
- Autometer Nexus Gauges - Boost - Fuel Pressure - Air-Fuel Ratio
- Hurst Competition Plus Short Throw Shifter
- Zoom Twin Disc D2 Competition Clutch
- Zoom Lightweight Flywheel
- Official NASCAR Strobe lights (Bonus)
This week I will be adding some Ford Racing Cams (FRPP) with a few other things to give it a little more punch and finally it will be Dyno-Tuned so I can stop guessing
as to how many HP it has.
Needless to say this was the ONE! But words simply don't do it justice, here are some pics for your viewing enjoyment: