Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New from Miami

853 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  A1ex 
#1 ·
Hey ladies and gents, my name is Alex and I reside in Miami, got a 2014 mustang gt (brembo package) about 2 weeks ago. This is my first mustang but ive been a mustang fanboi since I was about 12 (currently 22) I have friends with mustangs that ive driven previously plenty of times ( fully bolted fox and fully bolted 09 gt) before the mustang ive had an array of different kind of cars. Protégé 5, Mazdaspeed3 (miss it to this day), Genesis coupe v6 (biggest POS, never buy one) Bmw 535i and im currently selling my built Jeep wrangler.

ive modded every car ive owned so this one wont be any different.
I put the roush front lip and a flowmaster axle back already on the mustang and trying to decide which route to take with it.

I was going to post some pics but I don't have any on this computer

#4 ·
some of my previous cars

#6 ·
i hate that i cant attach files, was going to post the mustang and some of my previous cars

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

thanks, that's quite a drive for me since im in south dade but ill keep it in mind!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.