New from North Carolina - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #1

Region: North Carolina
New from North Carolina

Just want to say Hello to everyone and ask an opinion question....
I bought a 2003 V6 Convertible and looking to make some modifications. I am wanting to know what is the best way to start making modifications. I want to add some horsepower and gain some performance for sure. Any opinions would be great. Thanks!!
jgroce25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Welcome to the forums! I haven't been a member long, but everyone will make you feel right at home. I'm also from NC, Goldsboro area. If you want to know what mods to make to your Stang, it's as easy as surfing the V6 forum. See what everyone else is doing and what works and what doesn't work. Most of all, have fun doing it and remember it's your car. Again, welcome!
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #3

Thanks. I will certainly take your advice. Just trying to see which mods work the best and which ones to avoid. Especially the performance mods. Can't wait to get started and sharing what I have done to my Mustang.
jgroce25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
Welcome to the forums! I haven't been a member long, but everyone will make you feel right at home. I'm also from NC, Goldsboro area. If you want to know what mods to make to your Stang, it's as easy as surfing the V6 forum. See what everyone else is doing and what works and what doesn't work. Most of all, have fun doing it and remember it's your car. Again, welcome!
+1. Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:31 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgroce25 View Post
Just want to say Hello to everyone and ask an opinion question....
I bought a 2003 V6 Convertible and looking to make some modifications. I am wanting to know what is the best way to start making modifications. I want to add some horsepower and gain some performance for sure. Any opinions would be great. Thanks!!

Welcome! You will be learning a lot in these forums. I lurked for a long time and finally joined.
I had an 01 v6 some years ago and my favorite appearance mods were the Mach 1 grill and chin spoiler. Good way to start.
I had a custom dual exhaust done with GT take off mufflers done to it fairly cheap. Sounded pretty good and from what i remember it felt a tad quicker.
Have fun!
Maggio is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings