Hulk 5.0 from Puerto Rico - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Hulk 5.0 from Puerto Rico

Hey! First of all thanks for having me! Like the title says im from Puerto Rico (pardon my spanglish) So when I heard that Ford introduced the Coyote engine again in 2011 I decided to start contemplating possibilities for this monster! I've always been in the Subaru scene but had a weak spot for V8's. I was about to purchase a Chevrolet Apache to restore it and have a big block thrown at it, but when I got to the place it was already sold

Long story short, I got my hands on a Mustang GT 5.0 2013 | Track | Leather Recaro | Brembo Package along with nav syst and track apps. I'm just thrilled! What caught my attention was that I had the chance to purchase the car directly to the owner.

Here is the mod list: ( Came already with all these Goodies )
Boss 302 Intake Manifold
Intake JLT
Steed Strut Bar
SCT Programmer 91oct Tune
Header Dynatech Long Tubes
Magnaflow Catback 3"
X Pipe 3"
Rear Tires Hankook RS3 275
Spec Stage 2 or 3 Clutch Kit (previous owner doesn't remember)
Eibach Suspension
Pan Hard Bar
Front Rear & Sway Bar
Roush Front Lip
Roush Side Skirt

Hawk HPS Brake Pads (Not Installed)
MGW Shifter Kit & Bracket (Not Installed)
Braided Clutch Line (Not Installed)

Some pics:

In regards of the clutch setup, the pedal feels pretty smooth compare to the one I had installed on my STi, I only noticed that when you have the clutch pressed you can hear the double discs

Overall, im just super psyched with my Hulk! It sounds like thunderstorms, the power is exhilarating and I still have some emotions that I can't point em lol. Sorry if I sound like a little kid but like I mentioned before this is my 1st time owning a mustang and I just feel like

Can't wait to hear tips and suggestions from you freaks!
Cheers
Gotta Have It Green GT 2013 | Recaro | Brembo | Track | 3.73 Rear End | Boss 302 Intake Manifold -Dynatech Long Tube Headers - Magnaflow Full Exhaust & Tru X Pipe 3 - JLT Intake- SCT 91 Tune - BMR Pan Hard Bar - SR Performance Sway Bar Kit - Steeda Strut Bar - MGW Shifter Kit - Hankook RS3 275 Rear - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Roush Front Lip & Roush Full Side Skirts
Hulk 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2014, 08:47 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Congrats and welcome. Nice setup.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 08:55 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
How much you score that for?
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyd01gt View Post
Congrats and welcome. Nice setup.
Thanks! Ill be uploading some sound clips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorB3 View Post
How much you score that for?
Well here the thing, in Puerto Rico all the prices are way higher than the US due to taxes and freight expenses.

On all Ford Dealerships, a mustang GT track, brembo and leather is around $54-57!! And if you want Panorama its over $60k

In my case the owner was lucking to sell or trade the lease; he wanted a Subaru STi cause he needed a 4 door. And luckily I had one. The cancelation balance with the bank was almost 40k and I thought It was a good deal!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Gotta Have It Green GT 2013 | Recaro | Brembo | Track | 3.73 Rear End | Boss 302 Intake Manifold -Dynatech Long Tube Headers - Magnaflow Full Exhaust & Tru X Pipe 3 - JLT Intake- SCT 91 Tune - BMR Pan Hard Bar - SR Performance Sway Bar Kit - Steeda Strut Bar - MGW Shifter Kit - Hankook RS3 275 Rear - Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Roush Front Lip & Roush Full Side Skirts
Old 05-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk 5.0 View Post
Thanks! Ill be uploading some sound clips.

Well here the thing, in Puerto Rico all the prices are way higher than the US due to taxes and freight expenses.

On all Ford Dealerships, a mustang GT track, brembo and leather is around $54-57!! And if you want Panorama its over $60k

In my case the owner was lucking to sell or trade the lease; he wanted a Subaru STi cause he needed a 4 door. And luckily I had one. The cancelation balance with the bank was almost 40k and I thought It was a good deal!

Damn lol! Well I guess if you love it it's worth it! Plus it has hella mods ready. Nice purchase!
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Welcome! Sick stang, got some great mods on it. Hope you enjoy your time here at MEVO.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:40 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Stangz View Post
Welcome! Sick stang, got some great mods on it. Hope you enjoy your time here at MEVO.
Thanks! I browsed a fiew site before joining this one. This one look pretty active and a lot a people interacting. Cool to feel back up. First time owner and im still a bit scared. I know subaru blind folded and this is new waters.. but love the thrill lol

Old 05-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #8

Region: North Carolina
Nice looking ride!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
southernmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:20 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmuscle View Post
Nice looking ride!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
thanks!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings