hi - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2014, 01:55 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
hi

Hi, I'm new here.

I've been reading a lot of threads here without actually registering and finally decided to register.

I think it's ridiculous that you need 100 posts to be able to even reply to a thread on the For Sale Parts forum.
Anyone know a way to get around that without posting 100 posts? There's something I want to buy but I'm worried someone is going to take it before I can get it.

Thanks!
stevenli204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2014, 05:58 AM   #2
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenli204 View Post
Hi, I'm new here.

I've been reading a lot of threads here without actually registering and finally decided to register.

I think it's ridiculous that you need 100 posts to be able to even reply to a thread on the For Sale Parts forum.
Anyone know a way to get around that without posting 100 posts? There's something I want to buy but I'm worried someone is going to take it before I can get it.

Thanks!
Confused as to how you thought you needed 100 posts to respond to any thread, including a classifieds one...here's the rule from our community rules as seen at the bottom of our site page (scroll down and click community rules):

"Classifieds Use: Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of membership, no commercial sales are permitted. We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum. Only members with 20 posts or more may post new ads."

You can respond and purchase to any classified ad.

And welcome aboard! We appretiate your becoming a member here.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:16 AM   #3
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Yeah not sure who told you 100 but anyway, welcome we are glad you're here!
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Ah, 20 posts is a bit more reasonable. And I saw the 100 post requirement in some announcement when I signed up. Perhaps I misread what the 100 post requirement was for.
stevenli204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings