New member in Louisiana - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Louisiana
New member in Louisiana

Hey everyone,
Glad to be here. Just purchased my baby in April, and have been lurking these forums late at night for awhile. Finally decided to make myself "official".
Already gotten some great info and insight on many topics. Hopefully I can contribute to that in the future.
I bought my 2014 before the new models came out partly because I'm not sold on the new body style and partly because my father (who purchased a brand new Mach 1 in '69) is about to pull the trigger on a 2015! Fulll circle, I guess.
Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward to creating MY Mustang with the help of everyone here.

2014 GT MT TrackPack w Brembos, 3.73 gears
Came home with me 4/23/14
Ingot Silver with matte black wheels and emblems, SR Performance lowering springs, J&M adj panhard bar, BMR LCA's
Dubbed "Lucinda" by my 5 year old daughter and co-pilot
Itcouldbebobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: New York
Congrats and enjoy.

pss3286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:09 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Congrats and welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings