Hello, from Western KY - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Hello, from Western KY

Hello all, new member here from Western KY. Looking forward to enjoying this site. Here is my "new to me" 2010 V6 Mustang. Bought it a couple weeks ago. Already put on the CAI, windows tinted, put the stripes on myself, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, and billet grilles. Throttle body spacer, tail light trims, and Bama tuner are arriving today. In love with this baby for sure! My other Stang was a 2004 model, and it was also a V6. Look forward to hanging around for awhile. Later!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stang 1.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	160423   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stang 2.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	160424  

Name:	Stang 3.JPG
Views:	36
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	160426  
refuzeandrezizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Welcome! Nice Stang! Like the stripes! We did the same styled stripes on our 14 Vert black w/silver stripes.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
sparky9445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky9445 View Post
Welcome! Nice Stang! Like the stripes! We did the same styled stripes on our 14 Vert black w/silver stripes.

Thanks! It was my second stripe job, so it ain't perfect by any means. At 80 though, you'll never notice. I was going to go with silver too, but since it had the white on the sides, I decided to go with white. Black with silver is a great combo for sure. My 04 was a dark greyish color, and I put on flat black stripes. Looked really good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by refuzeandrezizt View Post
Hello all, new member here from Western KY. Looking forward to enjoying this site. Here is my "new to me" 2010 V6 Mustang. Bought it a couple weeks ago. Already put on the CAI, windows tinted, put the stripes on myself, Flowmaster Super 44 muffler, and billet grilles. Throttle body spacer, tail light trims, and Bama tuner are arriving today. In love with this baby for sure! My other Stang was a 2004 model, and it was also a V6. Look forward to hanging around for awhile. Later!
Welcome to the forums! I love what you've done with your Mustang so far. Keep up the great work with your build. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Welcome to the forums! I love what you've done with your Mustang so far. Keep up the great work with your build. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Thanks, Dan. Everything except the tint, stripes, and muffler has come from you guys. Great company I might add. Looking forward to getting off work so I can get home and get the new parts going! Between this car and my Harley, I will never have extra money again!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I put the same stripes on my black 14 but I went with yellow. Was the first time I've ever done vinyl so I made a lot of mistakes but it turned out good enough to show off! Putting stripes on is no easy job!
ninerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninerone View Post
I put the same stripes on my black 14 but I went with yellow. Was the first time I've ever done vinyl so I made a lot of mistakes but it turned out good enough to show off! Putting stripes on is no easy job!
From what I can see in the avatar pic, it looks very nice. No, it isn't very easy, but if you take your time, and do it wet, it's really not that bad. I have worked in vinyl here at work, and I ran a small vinyl business for a couple years, so I have some knowledge on it anyway. Still have my old cutter, and some limited supplies, so I can at least do my own stuff when I need something that isn't very complicated.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:17 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
very nice. what a difference from an 04 V6 though. i had one myself, and this def doesn't feel like a V6 in comparison. love the stripes, looks great!

Past: 13 V6, 11 MCA V6, 89 GT, 88 GT, 04 V6
13BKV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13BKV6 View Post
very nice. what a difference from an 04 V6 though. i had one myself, and this def doesn't feel like a V6 in comparison. love the stripes, looks great!
I agree. My 04 was quick, but not near as fast as this one is, especially with the couple of mods I've done. I think the rear gears and short throw will really wake her up. Thanks for the props too man, appreciated!
2010 V6. Kona Blue Metallic. 5 speed manual. Cold air intake. Gibson dual cat-back. TB spacer. Stripes by me. Tinted windows (20% all around). Billet grilles. Tail light trims. Bama tuned (93R). 20" Dropstars. SR lowering springs. Adjustable panhard bar. Stillen chin spoiler. Much more to come...
Old 07-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Got the tail light trims on, TB spacer installed, and tuned the computer. Right now, running the 91 race tune while I wait for my other tune files. Looks good, runs good. Now to save up for the rear gears and such.

Thanks for the responses y'all. Appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Stang 3.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	178.7 KB
ID:	160537  
2010 V6. Kona Blue Metallic. 5 speed manual. Cold air intake. Gibson dual cat-back. TB spacer. Stripes by me. Tinted windows (20% all around). Billet grilles. Tail light trims. Bama tuned (93R). 20" Dropstars. SR lowering springs. Adjustable panhard bar. Stillen chin spoiler. Much more to come...
Old 07-04-2014, 07:30 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome. Nice job with the stripes.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:40 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyd01gt View Post
Welcome. Nice job with the stripes.
Thanks!
Old 07-11-2014, 05:48 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Hello, from Western KY

Lowered the back to level her out, got some 20s mounted today, and removed the bottom stripes. Looks good to me! Debating on removing the other stripes too, and either going with the clean look, or maybe the single outlined stripe in silver.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1405118897.679986.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	161254

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings