Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Reintroduction from Texas

Tags
texas
812 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Aarskringspier 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all. Figured I'd reintroduce myself. I haven't had a chance to participate much. I bought a 2013 Mustang GT for my 38 Birthday. Just a few short months later it was totaled by a drunk driver. I had a conundrum wether to replace it with a 2014 or wait for a '15. I decided I loved the S197 to much and wanted the last of its breed so got a 2014 GT Premium 401A package. Look forward to being more active now. A look at my poor 13 when I picked her up and my 14 right after it's tint job. All stock now but will be doing some minor mods soon. Look forward to learning and getting to know y'all.

Randy

2013 pickup day:

And my new baby the 2014 replacement.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank you! It sucked to have it totaled so quick but actually got a bit of an upgrade so worked out in the end. I have never in my life owned anything except black on black from my first vehicle to present. All though I have really started digging white on black. I think my next truck will be white with black wheels and mods. Thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.