Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Hailing from Clearwater, FL

599 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  tonyd01gt 
#1 ·
Hi All. New to the boards and looking forward to my stay here. A little about me...

As the title states, I'm currently living in Clearwater, FL with my girlfriend. Kids, yes. I love my family, my cars, my friends, and my job (I get to work from home).

My Daily Driver is a 2003 Premium GT Coupe in Drk Shadow Gray Metallic and Drk Charcoal Leather Interior. I've kept the mods minimal since it is a daily driver: K&N Intake, Eibach Pro-Lowering Spring, Shock & Strut Kit, Kept the bullet wheels and added Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions, Pioneer DD Touchscreen, Viper Responder LC3 Alarm with GPS & SmartStart.

The car that has most of my love though is my Factory Five Racing Roadster, which is essentially a 1965 Shelby Cobra replica. I ordered a complete kit from the factory with Independent Rear Suspension, Halibrand wheels, and all the appearance goodies (including classic Smith gauges, chrome hoops, polished stainless sidepipes, leather roadster seats, and more). I'm planning the car to also pull daily driver duties as well so I'm outfitting it with modern components like a Coyote 5.0 (maybe aluminator), T56 Magnum, Wilwood 6/4 piston brakes, Power steering, Hydroboost PB, ABS, heat/ac/defrost, and more. It will be a high-end build when complete.

Anyway, I'll probably be sourcing knowledge and parts on here for the Cobra build so I am looking forward to my time here.

Cheers, Chris :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.