Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New member from Virginia

992 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  prettyboy28364 
#1 ·
Hello,
This is my first time on this forum. For the last year, I have been taking the road less traveled by turning a base model 2014 Mustang into an SCCA E Street Prepared class car.

#7 ·
There are a lot of things that you are allowed to do in E Street Prepared, but honestly the most valuable for me is the ability to backdate parts off of any car on my line from Appendix E of the 2014 SCCA SOLO rulebook (my line just says All S197 including Laguna Seca, however, a 2005 gt could theoretically backdate a Boss motor and transmission in, pick up 140 horsepower, and have a huge weight advantage over a factory boss...)
Other than that, I can make a custom splitter and rear spoiler (both are in the works, a hybrid of fiber, Kevlar, carbon, and vertically oriented cardboard for a core material, and of course a second trunk lid, so that I am not stuck daily driving with that), DOT approved racing slicks of any size (I am enjoying 315/30ZR-19 front and 295/30ZR-19 rears on Hoosier A6's, engine work outside the engine (no forced induction, unless factory equipped, but ported manifolds, headers, cat deletes are allowed), Watts link in conjunction with a Torsen T2R make the car drive like a big go cart.

#9 ·
It will likely be a continuing evolution for many years, but I will start posting photos of the build so far in another thread when I get the chance (I am unable to figure it how to upload from windows phone).

#11 ·
Does your windows phone look like my layout? If so then to post pictures by tapping the plus to the left of the quick reply bar. Once there click the three dots in the upper right corner and select attach picture

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.