Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Houston, New to the Stang world!

6K views 41 replies 16 participants last post by  3.7Muscle 
#1 · (Edited)
Just recently picked up my first Ford ever and I'm ecstatic that its an awesome 2012 v6 Mustang with the 6 Spend Manual Transmission. Non premium unfortunately but living in Houston most of my life I've learned that leather sticks to skin hardcore but doesn't hold stink like cloth. Oh well can't have everything right?

I was driving a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS with the 5 speed, gave it to the wife and now I have this. I bought it from an AutoNation Ford in Katy Texas with 18,600 one owner miles. Certified preowned for $18,800.

So far its dropped with SR Performance lowering springs, MMD Black tail light trim, gloss black rear center ford cap, 101a appearance package and the black billet upper and lower grilles with the Tri-Pony Logo.

Plans for now: Exhaust, intake, rims, "blackout" a few things and some interior pieces.

Thanks for looking!
Sam

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Long time No see

Been a while and I've done quite a few things!

Since I'm a paranoid Pu$$y (Warranty, already saved me $2k...) I have not done any performance type mods.

All Cosmetics:

First Things First, Correct "Some" of the Shifter Issues. Steeda Shifter Bracket and Satin Weighted Shift Knob.

---

Installed the Cervini Ducktail Spoiler

---

My buddies Nova (WIP) and Mila, Some Tinting Done

---

Installed Pypes Pype Bombs. Had issues (Alignment, Hanger Arm Damage) with them (Got em Used for Dirt Cheap), Sold em and Bought New MAC Axle Backs (LOVE THESE!).

---

Finally was able to pick up some new wheels, 2012 California Special Rims, 19"x8.5", Slapped some Goodyear Eagles, Front 245/45/19 and Back 275/45/19.

---

That's all for now! Not bad for less than a years worth of work.
I am flipping addicted to this car....Already have plans for the next mod...can not wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

Attachments

#21 ·
Tuner, Mid H-Pipe, Shorty Headers, 3.55 Gears, Once Piece DS and a Wet Nitrous Kit. Little by little and probably in this order as well.

Part of me wants my V6 to be the "Underdog" but at the same time all these mods are very co$tly and it makes we wonder if it would be more beneficial to put the money towards a GT.

Not too sure still, its not like I have money so these mods won't happen any time soon, but a tuner is possibly a X-Mas to present to myself but got a wife to worry about too. :)

#22 ·
Same boat brother!! Just one day at a time!!! I may have to wait till next spring before I can do any mods. But at least I started with the GT, so in having a little bit of fun with it! I love my s550 GT!!! Just keep the eyes on the price bro! Don't think that v6 or gt is the question, is the end goal. They both can produce plenty of hp to have tons of fun with. Your choice bro, just have fun with it and enjoy the ride!!

Dstang

#25 ·
Sweet ride you have there I love the 2014 California Special Wheels - anybody selling there's - I might be interested.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.