Finally joined! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangz13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 86
Finally joined!

Hello everyone! I've been visiting the site for probably over a year now and finally decided to join. I previously owned a 2009 mustang gt, now I've traded it in for a 2013 mustang gt premium. Now that I've got one closer to what I wanted I decided it was time to join and share some pics. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153134.279145.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	171432Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153147.281799.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	855.5 KB
ID:	171433Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153181.265999.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	826.0 KB
ID:	171434Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153211.757226.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	425.7 KB
ID:	171435Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153233.763804.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	171436Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153252.928360.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	171437Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1418153274.996393.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	171438




Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
13 GT Fully loaded glass roof Airaid CAI, Boss 302 intake, Eibach Pro System Plus, Roush Axle Back Exhaust
stangz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-09-2014, 09:30 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
PF Stangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: North Vancouver
Region: Canada
Posts: 27
Nice ride! Welcome!


2009 V6 convertible
BBK cai, Borla axle backs, H&R SS springs, Raxiom front and rear lights
__________________
2009 V6 'vert
PF Stangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #3
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Welcome! Nice ride & great color


2010 Grabber Blue GT
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangz13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 86
Thank you both! I almost didn't go look at it. Online the pics they posted made it look like a different shade of blue. Plus it was a two hour drive and I wasn't to sure about it just from the pictures they posted. Glad I did!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
13 GT Fully loaded glass roof Airaid CAI, Boss 302 intake, Eibach Pro System Plus, Roush Axle Back Exhaust
stangz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:45 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Welcome.


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #6
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangz13 View Post
Thank you both! I almost didn't go look at it. Online the pics they posted made it look like a different shade of blue. Plus it was a two hour drive and I wasn't to sure about it just from the pictures they posted. Glad I did!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Drove 8 hours to get mine


2010 Grabber Blue GT
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Laquisha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
Drove 8 hours to get mine


2010 Grabber Blue GT

Drove 4 hours to get mine. 😉


Naturally Aspirated Is Lyfe
Laquisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:40 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,499
Nice car, love the color
__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangz13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 86
Heh, I'm probably on the list for "shortest drive" to get my car. Although I didn't love the car when I seen it online, but that changed when seeing it I person. The reason I ended up going to check it out was because I've been looking at some 13-14's and it had a lot of things done that I would want to do. Kinda glad the pics online wasn't that good, or someone else might have beaten me to it. To make my drive so bad it was during a rain storm there and back. Good thing they had it on the showroom floor and not outside. I didn't get to drive it like I would have liked to so I could have a better feel for it. Although I did get to find out that the brakes work really well on the way back home. On the way home one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen ran out in front of me. Thank goodness for some good headlights and really good brakes!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
13 GT Fully loaded glass roof Airaid CAI, Boss 302 intake, Eibach Pro System Plus, Roush Axle Back Exhaust
stangz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #10
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangz13 View Post
Heh, I'm probably on the list for "shortest drive" to get my car. Although I didn't love the car when I seen it online, but that changed when seeing it I person. The reason I ended up going to check it out was because I've been looking at some 13-14's and it had a lot of things done that I would want to do. Kinda glad the pics online wasn't that good, or someone else might have beaten me to it. To make my drive so bad it was during a rain storm there and back. Good thing they had it on the showroom floor and not outside. I didn't get to drive it like I would have liked to so I could have a better feel for it. Although I did get to find out that the brakes work really well on the way back home. On the way home one of the biggest bucks I've ever seen ran out in front of me. Thank goodness for some good headlights and really good brakes!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Hallelujah on that note!


2010 Grabber Blue GT
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 06:14 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
tonyd01gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: ayden
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,065
Congrats and welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I finally joined Mustang Evolution! polkaudio New Member Introductions & Greetings 8 11-23-2009 09:19 PM
Just Joined JustinB. New Member Introductions & Greetings 16 05-21-2007 06:12 AM
just joined! MustangCobraUK New Member Introductions & Greetings 16 05-04-2006 09:15 AM
New Car I have joined the dark side lol blownsix Pictures and Videos 22 08-31-2004 11:19 AM
I just joined the Craftsman Club Smokedya95stang The Bar 7 02-11-2004 12:30 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.