Greetings from Poland :-) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-19-2014, 03:14 AM   #1

Region: Europe
Greetings from Poland :-)

Hi there from Poland I registered a couple days ago. Already have a Mustang V6 for more than a year, made some mods also (you can read about it in my garage - welcome!). I always loved american cars, muscle cars in most. Always wanted to live in USA, but it isn't possible for this time, maybe in the future.

We have own Mustang club in Poland, it's called "Mustang Klub Polska" which means "Mustang Club Poland" - is it anything better than rumble sound of 120 Mustangs cruising together around the city?
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2014, 04:11 AM   #2
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
What part of Poland? I have some ties there, as my grandparents came over to the states after the war.

I was able to visit Poland back in the mid 90's when I was working on a telecommunications project in Germany (Siemens). Great time there; great food, nice people, and nice counry. I only wish I could remember waht part of Poland I was in!

Is your avatar a picture of your Mustang?

If you have any pictures of the Mustangs at a local car meet or show, please post them on this site; wee would like to see our friends across the pond having a great time!
Old 12-19-2014, 05:38 AM   #3

Region: Europe
It's nice to "hear" that I live in north of Poland, in Gdynia city in Pomeranian province (https://www.google.pl/maps/@54.52138.../data=!3m1!1e3).

Yes, this is picture of my Mustang.

Yeah, I'll post them with pleasure, soon - we also have many videos, I'll post them too
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2014, 07:41 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 12-20-2014, 05:08 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Welcome!!! So what's it like having the only mustang over there. Atleast one of few. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Welcome.
tonyd01gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings