New to ME from ARIZONA - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
New to ME from ARIZONA

Hey guys!! Im pretty sure most of you know my name is jake and i own a 2001 v6 roush. Ive had it since 2005, it was my first car i bought it at 40k and it now has 68k. Ive sat this car in my garage a lot over the years just tinkering with. Now trying to wrap up most of, what id consider to be my build. So far...

Roush body kit (ive got something like a stage one? But i have parts from roush not listed in a stage one and missing parts from stage 2.. Im trying to figure out my bastard child)
Roush exhaust
Bbk 65mm throttle body
Bbk stock length headers
Airaid throttle body spacer
Underdrive pullies
Diablo sport handheld
Steel braided brake lines

Next on the agenda is suspension. Im weighing a few options at the moment and have two months or so to compile all i can get in my budget.

Thanks for having me guys!!

one day i hope to have something pretty damn witty here
jake01roushv6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search