Hello from Jacksonville. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Hello from Jacksonville.

Hello everyone, I am Kenneth. I recently picked up a 2003 mineral grey GT. It's a little high in the mileage department but it was entirely stock and well mainted by a older mortician's wife. I went ahead and made it sound like a muscle car with SLP loudmouths with the factory H pipe and cats. I would like it louder, but want to avoid the drone and high pitch as much as possible. I have ordered new headlights for it also from LMR just waiting on those. Other than that it's my first nice car and I am shooting to take care of it. A little about me, I am 26 years old and served 4 years active duty in the Marine Corps. After that I worked in the gun smithing industry at a shop and have a Glock gunsmith license. I now go to school full time and am going to get my Airframe and Powerplant license for airplanes. Which means I will be an airplane mechanic basically. I look forward to hearing from people and joining the mustang community!!
Slater2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2014, 12:25 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Have no doubt it's a great looking car, awesome color. Welcome and thank you for your service!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dj_james123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:14 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Jacksonville as in Jacksonville NC not FL? Any ways glad to see another mustang enthusiast possibly in my area. You'll see that this forum has loads of info if you plan on modding, maintaining, or even just keeping your mustang clean!

Oxford White Roush Stage 1 SN# 6925--SOLD but never forgotten!
Kona Blue GT premium - Slammed on BC's and BMR's full rear suspension
The_Chech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2014, 10:43 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chech View Post
Jacksonville as in Jacksonville NC not FL? Any ways glad to see another mustang enthusiast possibly in my area. You'll see that this forum has loads of info if you plan on modding, maintaining, or even just keeping your mustang clean!

Sorry I didn't specify which one. Lol. I live in Jacksonville Florida. I don't think I will be modding my mustang until it isnt my daily driver any more. For reliability and gas economy's sake I will keep it close to stock. Once I buy a new Mustang, I will probably turn this into a strip only car. Get rid of the 2 valve and fit something much bigger in there...
Old 12-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey Kenneth! Welcome to the madness! Let me know if there's ever anything I can help out with, I'm always around!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I spent a few years on New River, lots of mustangs, and welcome to ME everyone here is quite helpful!

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
satin06silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 09:49 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I've never been to new river. My dad has though. I spent all my time on the west coast.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings