new from detroit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
new from detroit

What's up all.Figured I'd check this site out. Own a 99 GT full bolt ons, patriot stage 2 heads and cams, nx efi wet plate kit spraying a 100 shot until I get a fuel pump,than a 150 jet going in. 3.73 gear, tubular k member, upper and lower rear control arms. Getting a tune from lidio as soon as spring hits. 1st gear burnout before the heads and cams and b4 I put car in storage for winter...
Attached Files
DetroitMuscle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

A walk around
Attached Files
Old 01-24-2015, 07:46 PM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Lidio is a great person to see for tuning!
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2015, 07:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Lidio is a great person to see for tuning!
Yeah I heard great things about him. Really wanted to go to livernois motorsports because there not far from me but a few miles but they declined to tune my GT because I didn't have their head and cam package lol I will never do business with them again. Bunch off ********. Talked to lidio on the phone last week and he said he'd be more than happy to tune it for me and was really talkative about my car and mustangs in general. Even suggested what fuel pump to run when I upgrade it for the 150 hit.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

First place I went was livernois. They said they would have to look at it first then decide if they would tune it , said fine call me asap and they never did . Never go there again . Called lidio and he said he wasn't tuning v2 vortec superchargers anymore ( very sad about that ) ended up going to Paul's high performance in Jackson . Did a great job . Only complaint is really my fault . Told him I wanted a very safe tune because my wife drives it a lot and that's what he did . Now it's to safe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Scottad3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 09:24 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottad3 View Post
First place I went was livernois. They said they would have to look at it first then decide if they would tune it , said fine call me asap and they never did . Never go there again . Called lidio and he said he wasn't tuning v2 vortec superchargers anymore ( very sad about that ) ended up going to Paul's high performance in Jackson . Did a great job . Only complaint is really my fault . Told him I wanted a very safe tune because my wife drives it a lot and that's what he did . Now it's to safe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
The previous owner of my car had it tuned there actually at Paul's. Thought it ran good for a bolt on GT minus a few things I put on as soon as I got it. Ya livernois is very selective and lidio told me they only like working on newer **** and stuff they work on yet they claim all these world record street cars...teh what a joke. Told them I haven't seen them around here and told them to line up one of their GT full bolt on stage two new edge mustangs against mine at Milan and they couldn't think of anyone haha. I went in there and acted like a ******* about two weeks after they declined tuning my car via email, went in there asked for a bunch of random parts for my mustang made them bring the parts out and ring them up then when he gave me a total I said now put that **** back on your shelf I told you I would never do business here again lol. The guy called me a ******* and said good luck with my patriot heads haha and don't leave parts down the block on my way out.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:37 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

I wish Lidio was tuning the 3.7, but he said that there aren't enough of us working on them to make a good business case for him to license it. He tuned my 2006 and it was spot on for the transmission. He really knows his stuff.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 10:06 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Ya I can't wait to see the difference. Heard he tunes more for highest hp numbers that you can make safely and reliably though, so he turns it down a notch. I don't mind I got stock internals fully redone and ported heads + spray so I don't want it blowing up anytime soon. A guy on modded mustangs named jayc sprayed his GT for 5 yrs with a 150 shot before it finally blew a ring at 130,000 though. He had same setup minus ported heads and just had cams and full bolt ons ran a 10.91.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings