New owner from Ontario - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #1
Region: Canada
Smile New owner from Ontario

I just got my first Mustang Saturday, V6, auto, vert; so far, it is probably the nicest car I ever had (my 11th in 13 years).
I didn't have time to drive it yet, only 200 miles so far. Tomorrow it gets snow tires, it is impossible to drive with those Hankooks.
Got a killer deal, factory cost with 0%, included 4 years/150.000 premium warranty.
I am super impressed with the interior quality, the stock features (perimeter key, push to start, dual exhaust, auto-dim mirror...) and compared to the camaro, it is leaps and bounds ahead. I was on the market for both, I hope I made the right choice.
Let the mod begin

canadian.bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Welcome to the forum and congratulations! Post some pics when you can
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die... The in between is mine." -Pearl Jam
Vic14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search