New to the Forum but not the Mustang life. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
New to the Forum but not the Mustang life.

Hello all, ive owned a few mustangs over the years, but yesterday I purchased my first Cobra. im very excited to finally own a SVT. ive owned 4 Fox Bodies, 2 SN95s and 1 New Edge (Current car excluded). My Cobra did not come with a owners manual and I don't have the extra cash yet to buy one. It is bone stock except a short throw shifter (brand unknown was already installed before I purchased) it has the Mach 460 stereo with cassette and single CD player. the radio stations out here suck. I don't know how to work the CD player. most of the writing on the buttons have worn off so I cant see how to do it. I just want to know how I work it lol. is it as easy as inserting a CD? (I have very few CDs and don't want to ruin any of them by guessing) any help would be very much appreciated. thanks in advance and im glad to be part of this community.
99 RioRed SVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Never mind about the CD player, I found a PDF of the owners manual and figured it out. I cant believe it was as easy as inserting a disc... I feel stupid lol. but ive never had a separate CD interface from the standard radio. this is actually the first Factory CD player ive ever had in a car.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Careful.... My CDs got stuck in my 460 stereo

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
5.0FordMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2015, 11:40 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I made a copy of my cd so I atleast wont lose my original. and if it eats a CD and I cant get it out then ill deal with it then, I don't have the money to buy an aftermarket cd player. until I get a job out here im doing good to pay insurance and gas. but thank you for the heads up, I appreciate the advice!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:58 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Welcome!!
jock2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks Jock2015.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings