New to the site; Hello from Houston - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-18-2015, 09:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
New to the site; Hello from Houston

Hey everyone, I am Carlos, I'm rolling on a virgin, black on plack 2014 5.0 with the track package. I've had it for a little over a year but have not done anything at all to it... yet. I just moved to the North Houston area so if anyone here is from that area I would like to meet some mustang owners close to me!
noxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2015, 04:33 PM   #2
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxim View Post
Hey everyone, I am Carlos, I'm rolling on a virgin, black on plack 2014 5.0 with the track package. I've had it for a little over a year but have not done anything at all to it... yet. I just moved to the North Houston area so if anyone here is from that area I would like to meet some mustang owners close to me!
Hey Noxim,

Welcome to the forums!

I have a 2014 Track Pack GT also just in a little brighter of a color . Although I do miss having a clean, black, car.

Are you planning on keeping this baby stock or is she going under the knife soon? I would love to see some pictures!

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Will
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:43 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMWill View Post
Hey Noxim,

Welcome to the forums!

I have a 2014 Track Pack GT also just in a little brighter of a color . Although I do miss having a clean, black, car.

Are you planning on keeping this baby stock or is she going under the knife soon? I would love to see some pictures!

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Will
Thanks, well after having it for a little over a year I finally got the itch to start modding it.... I just added a roush axle back and purchased ford racing lowring springs, and a panhard bar... looking at an x pipe and possible intake and tuner next.
noxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #4
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxim View Post
Thanks, well after having it for a little over a year I finally got the itch to start modding it.... I just added a roush axle back and purchased ford racing lowring springs, and a panhard bar... looking at an x pipe and possible intake and tuner next.
Sounds like you're off to a great start Noxim!

What intake/ Tuner where you looking at? I absolutely love the JLT CAI and BAMA X4 Tuner and run it personally; I could not be happier!

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Will
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings