New Member from Missouri - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-04-2015, 06:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Missouri
New Member from Missouri

Hello! I found this forum by searching the internet for various Mustang related topics... it seems like a great forum, so after lurking a while I decided to join up.

Last year, I traded my old 2006 4.0 V6 Mustang in for a 2014 3.7L V6. It has the 6 speed manual and the Performance Package. I haven't changed much on it; the only real modification is a one-piece aluminum driveshaft. Inside I added Weathertec floor mats and a V1 just to make it road-trip worthy.

I don't plan on any other modifications for the foreseeable future... this car is a daily driver, and I like to take the occasional big road trip, so the stock V6 is more than competent for the task. The 3.31 gears are a nice balance for a little extra acceleration, yet deliver reasonable MPG and RPM's at Interstate Highway speeds. The Sterling Gray is a nice color for road trips as well... I like a subdued color so as not to attract any unwanted attention while rolling down the 4-lane roads. Last year we made a few long trips - including one to the west coast and one to the gulf - and the '14 was the perfect road trip vehicle.

Thanks for letting me sign up with the forum!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014MustangLeft (800x400).jpg
Views:	53
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	179091  
Sterling S197 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings