Fairly new to the site - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-23-2015, 08:12 AM   #1

Region: Tennessee
Fairly new to the site

I've been visiting for a little while now and finally decided it's time to get involved. I've got a 2006 GT Convertible. Pretty much completely stock, but I'm planning on full exhaust, cams, intake, and tune once I get some bills payed off. Checking in from East TN
derekjohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2015, 08:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your mods as you do them. Pics are always appreciated too.
sid719e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:33 AM   #3
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
Fairly new to the site

Welcome! There's a fella on here that's from East Tennessee. He has a 07 GT500, names Ubnbit...
Also, post up some pictures of your car...

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-23-2015, 09:51 AM   #4

I'll get it washed up this weekend and try yo get some pics up soon. Thanks for the welcome
Old 04-23-2015, 07:09 PM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Welcome to the forum!!! I'm from east Tennessee as well. North east Tennessee here from where KY, TN, and VA meet.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #6

Around the Harrogate area? I grew up in bean station near where 25e and 11w meet. I'm in Jefferson County now. Great to see locals on here

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Nevermind. Just went to your profile and saw Tazewell. Even closer!
Old 04-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Yes sir. I grew up in bell county in KY. Maybe we can get the ponies together to play sometime. We do a lot of cruises with some great people.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Old 04-24-2015, 07:39 AM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Fairly new to the site

I'm over in Christian county, not that that's relevant, on the other side of the state. Which Ubnbit, you going to the Mustang rallye in Somerset?

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-24-2015, 07:50 AM   #9

Sounds like a great idea. I'd like to hear a gt500 in the tunnel
Old 04-24-2015, 08:17 AM   #10
Registered Member

Regular

Lol. No you wouldn't brother. People plug their ears. I'm going through Jefferson County now on my way to dolly wood.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

My brother lives off the Rogersville exit. Used to work for coke and now works for short mountain.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
I'm over in Christian county, not that that's relevant, on the other side of the state. Which Ubnbit, you going to the Mustang rallye in Somerset?

Adventure till you drop
When is it my brother? It's this month? I went last year. I love going to somerset.
Old 04-24-2015, 08:41 AM   #12

I pay a visit to short mountain every now and then. I'm a P and D driver for old dominion freight line. Can I ask what this somerset thing is?
Old 04-24-2015, 08:49 AM   #13
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
My brother lives off the Rogersville exit. Used to work for coke and now works for short mountain.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

When is it my brother? It's this month? I went last year. I love going to somerset.

I'm told it's in August and I've got a few people that go and they want me to bring the Roush...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #14
Registered Member

Regular

Somerset Kentucky has a monthly get together for any and all cars. There are thousands! It's the 4th Saturday of every month. So let's plan it up and all go. I'll get a bunch more to go. Last year in the Mustang month there was like 3,600 mustangs.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

It's west of London off 75 get onto 80 and it'll take you straight there.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:05 PM   #15
Registered Member

Regular

Fairly new to the site

I know where Somerset and London are, but I haven't been in that area in over 6 years. Which I'm not like my generation is, I paid attention in school. I'm pretty good with geography and locations. It's just I had someone tell me to bring the Roush to a mustang rallye they have in August...
That wasn't meant to be an insult and I wasn't offended but what you say, just to clarify...

Adventure till you drop
Old 04-24-2015, 03:21 PM   #16
Registered Member

Regular

If you mean me my brother, you didn't offend me by any means. I was just trying to help Derek hopefully to have an idea of what we were looking at.
Old 04-24-2015, 03:33 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, Fl.
Old 04-24-2015, 04:17 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
Welcome Aboard from Cutler Bay, Fl.
Thanks!
Old 04-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #19

I've got a friend that joined the forum just before me in bean station. I think I can get him to make the drive when it comes time. Sounds awesome
Old 04-24-2015, 07:23 PM   #20
Registered Member

Regular

Yes sir! That will be awesome. Of course we don't have to wait until August, I'm sure there will be a great cruise come up before then if you guys would be interested. My brother lives just a few miles away from bean station. He's got a white 97 pi swapped gt. Where and when is the tractor pull? Lol.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:50 PM   #21

Sounds good we'll work something out

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings