Hi everyone, I'm living in Buffalo. Glad to be able to join this forum. If you have any questions or just want to say "Hi" don't hesitate to reach out.
I have a Black 2015 Mustang
GT with Performance Package.
For those of you unfamiliar with the 2015 Mustang Performance Pack, it comes with a ton of goodies, I'll list what I can think of...
1) Gauge pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum gauges in center dash)
Stiffer front springs (still too soft for my liking)
2) Larger radiator
3) Front strut tower brace
4) Thicker rear sway bar
5) Sport-tuned suspension and "unique chassis tuning" (What that mean exactly, is beyond me)
6) K-brace connecting strut towers to bulkhead
7) Unique tuning for ABS, Stability Control and electric steering.
8) Painted black 19" alloy wheels (9" Front 9.5' Rear) with Pirelli P Zero summer tires
9) Brembo 6 Piston Calipers up front with 15” rotors (man… those things do their job)
7) Different chin splitter to direct more air to the Brembos
8) 3.73 final drive with TORSEN diff
9) and finally… and most important to gain 50 extra HP… Spoiler delete
10) I also opted to get the Recaro Seats (love them) which is not part of the Perf Pack
I’ve done a few more things to her, with a few more to come down the road.
So far I’ve added
1) STO N SHO removable front license plate bracket (mounts unseen underneath)
2) Eibach Pro-kit Lower springs (1.1” drop front -- 1” drop rear) (Much better than the stock springs, without being too stiff for daily drive, btw)
3) Corsa Xtreme Cat-back exhaust (Oh man, do they scream under WOT)
Eventually I will get a CAI and Tune, but I’m waiting until I have more mileage for that.
I do plan on doing autocross and tracking the car now and again on road courses. So if anyone does any of that in my area, keep me in the loop, because I’m new to all that.