Howdy from Arkansas - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-26-2015, 06:57 PM   #1
Region: Arkansas
Howdy from Arkansas

New Mustang owner here. If I can get a grasp on how this forum works web wise, I'll be sticking around. It's slow to load, maybe because of the volume this evening. Maybe I just don't have a full grasp of html and how to post images and the like. Maybe I'll need to learn something new. I'm hoping it will all work out and we can talk about Mustangs and not website tech issues. Thanks for having me either way.

Sans Remords
DrGunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 08:50 PM   #2
Registered Member

Region: Tennessee
You should try the smart phone app. It's what 95% of us use and is much easier to access (for most). There is an amazing amount of knowledge and amazing people here. If you're on the pc, that's a perfect time to setup your garage. I find it easier to do online. If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to reach out.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings