CA, New Stang Owner - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
CA, New Stang Owner

Good evening everyone!

I had a post earlier but somehow it deleted, as you can see, I'm not as computer savvy as they get! Anyways, my name is Alex, I'm 21 years old, will be 22 in October 24th!(: I currently reside in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. In 2013 I purchased my beautiful Ford Mustang GT 2013 from a used lot at a local dealership. This is definitely a step up from my 2007 Ford Focus hahaha! So far, I have only modded the exhaust with flow masters and in a couple days I'll be getting my new wheels/tires! I will be going from the stock 235/50 19" to the new 275/40 19"(largest they can go without having to stagger.) I look forward to adding much more mods as soon as the funds become available! I will also upload photos as soon as I figure out how to! I look forward to meeting some fellow mustang fans and also look forward to learning a lot more and leeching ideas off the more experienced!

Thanks for reading(:
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-15-2015, 12:43 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppaWong View Post
Good evening everyone!

I had a post earlier but somehow it deleted, as you can see, I'm not as computer savvy as they get! Anyways, my name is Alex, I'm 21 years old, will be 22 in October 24th!(: I currently reside in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. In 2013 I purchased my beautiful Ford Mustang GT 2013 from a used lot at a local dealership. This is definitely a step up from my 2007 Ford Focus hahaha! So far, I have only modded the exhaust with flow masters and in a couple days I'll be getting my new wheels/tires! I will be going from the stock 235/50 19" to the new 275/40 19"(largest they can go without having to stagger.) I look forward to adding much more mods as soon as the funds become available! I will also upload photos as soon as I figure out how to! I look forward to meeting some fellow mustang fans and also look forward to learning a lot more and leeching ideas off the more experienced!

Thanks for reading(:

Found out how to upload photos from my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	36
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	192340  
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:42 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 544
Awesome choice man! Totally Jealous! Love the Ox White on the Stangs. Welcome to ME!

A lot of info here so dont be shy to search, search and then ask!
__________________
See my Baby Here

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7Muscle View Post
Awesome choice man! Totally Jealous! Love the Ox White on the Stangs. Welcome to ME!

A lot of info here so dont be shy to search, search and then ask!
Thanks 3.7Muscle! Just took a peak at your garage and saw your precious Mila! Awesome ride!
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 08:04 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
3.7Muscle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 544
Thanks man, you rock!
__________________
See my Baby Here

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:07 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ragtopman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 185
Nice car!! Welcome and hope u enjoy ur awesome new ride!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
ragtopman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 10:59 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
mark_ash0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 443
Nice bro i posted on previous post but got deleted haha we should meet up
Hers my car
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1444967962.409830.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	192396


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:07 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_ash0426 View Post
Nice bro i posted on previous post but got deleted haha we should meet up
Hers my car
Attachment 192396


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Thanks bro! You in RANCHO also?
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:18 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
mark_ash0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 443
Im in Upland haha like 10 min away from rancho


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:35 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_ash0426 View Post
Im in Upland haha like 10 min away from rancho


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Oh man! For sure! Really down hahaha! Any time brotha! I'm usually free
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 05:13 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
mark_ash0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 443
Forsure ill let you know one of these days my car is at mechanic at ford dealer right now so once its done ill hit you up


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:38 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_ash0426 View Post
Forsure ill let you know one of these days my car is at mechanic at ford dealer right now so once its done ill hit you up


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
What you adding, or getting fixed?
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:29 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
mark_ash0426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 443
Getting fixed im getting a new short block engine


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
mark_ash0426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 09:22 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
kapcan2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Miami
Region: Florida
Posts: 59
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well. You will notice that everyone is really cool and helpful around here. White is definitely the best color for these stangs. I might be a little biased though.
kapcan2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 10:48 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Region: California
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapcan2k View Post
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here as well. You will notice that everyone is really cool and helpful around here. White is definitely the best color for these stangs. I might be a little biased though.

I have to agree with white being the best color. I love the white/black set up. Thanks for the reply.
wong_alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > New Member Introductions & Greetings

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New guy/new stang owner 93 lx Houston, tx bjeff2007 New Member Introductions & Greetings 11 02-13-2013 11:18 AM
New Stang owner! 187Pony81 New Member Introductions & Greetings 3 08-25-2011 03:02 PM
New Stang owner. 99 SVT Cobra New Member Introductions & Greetings 16 07-19-2009 12:22 AM
new stang owner. 2k7stang New Member Introductions & Greetings 10 05-15-2008 08:52 AM
new stang owner in va blubulit New Member Introductions & Greetings 18 04-11-2007 04:07 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:19 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.