Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New to the forum

834 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Hodor 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just decided to register since a lot of google searches for Mustang info seem to end up here. I'm on S197 forum and SVTP too. I've never had a Ford product before, and bought my 2012 GT premium back in January, CPO. I love it. So far I have a Steeda upper grill, Boss/CS lower fascia, Boss hood stripe, vinyl wrap black roof, CDC decklid panel, 3Dcarbon GT500 style rear spoiler, Steeda Ultralites, Barton two post, Whiteline LCA relocation brackets, J&M adjustable panhard bar, 19" GT500 reps, Flowmaster Outlaws, and I'm running a Bama V2 91 octane (CA) race tune. Also a bunch of other misc. cosmetic stuff. I have a set of Pypes cat deletes in the box waiting to go in, but I'm going to get a quieter exhaust setup first since it will just be obnoxious with the Outlaws. I go to Sonoma Raceway for the wednesday night drags once in a while, and so far my best is a 12.58 @ 114mph on Sumitomos with about 30% tread left (1.95 60ft) on old intermittently misfiring plugs (excuses, excuses lol). Here's a few pics of my car as it looks right now:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.